One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

And Subscribed... This may be fun?
43637-Wolfenstein_3D_(U)(Mode7)-1462252177.jpg

Thanks very much for the subscribe!
Welcome aboard!
I had Wolfenstein 3D on the SNES and I always remember it being loads of fun.
I'm currently working on some SNES stuff so this definitely makes my list.

This week I tackle Genesis import favourite Elemental Master.
It's kind of like Thunderforce but with a wizard instead of a spaceship.
I may never write such a random sentence, it reads like an Ultimate Warrior promo.
Thanks for checking it out people!

Back to the Master System this week as I attempt to beat The Ninja.
A game I remember being so hard it convinced me for years that there wasn't an ending. Hilarity ensues.

Never played Elemental Master. Looks good.

It's really good and a load of fun to play through. It's good you can pick your path through the first four levels and work out what weapon works best for what stage. Also the soundtrack is great!

It's really good and a load of fun to play through. It's good you can pick your path through the first four levels and work out what weapon works best for what stage. Also the soundtrack is great!

I know the Genesis had the better shmups so it probably is good. Not saying the SNES didn't have any good ones.

I know the Genesis had the better shmups so it probably is good. Not saying the SNES didn't have any good ones.

Yeah exactly. I've got a Super Aleste full clear waiting to be recorded. I've been getting my game together for the last few days.
The Thunderforce series are obviously going to get done at some point. Also been playing a lot of R-Type coin op as well, I can generally get to Level 5ish before getting killed. Problem is you may as well start again at that point half way through the game with no power-ups, the thing that most people who don't play shmups get is they look at the game and think that three or four lives makes the game easy haha!

Halloween special today my friends as I tackle Castlevania on the NES.
A good run all in all with a hilarious lesson of just how overpowered Holy Water is in these situations.

Two for the price of one this week with videos, as I try to go 16-0 in the competitive world of Super Punchout.
So so so much fun putting this together. Thanks again for checking out all the content!

A good run all in all with a hilarious lesson of just how overpowered Holy Water is in these situations.

actually, holy water in real life is about 10x more powerful than in the game, Castlevania actually nerfed holy water

all true btw

Going to be playing Castlevania 3 soon so I've done a poll on Twitter to get people voting on which companion to take.

Here's the link -

Get voting if you'd be so kind. Alucard is an early favourite it seems.

More videos out next Wednesday. Thanks for all the support!

All of them were good, but maybe Grant?

I've got a separate sheet to add votes on to so I'll put that on, thanks!
Alucard is still a bit ahead but I get the feeling I'm going to get a lot of interest in the other two somehow.
Grant's clock tower level was always a nightmare!

That time of the week already.
Time to potentially damage my hands/controller in equal measures with Track & Field on the NES.

Never played the first one. Only the second one which had that hidden gangster shooting game.

Time to potentially damage my hands/controller in equal measures with Track & Field on the NES.

lol, i just played this in an arcade (yes a real arcade) about 2 months ago
i still suck

lol, i just played this in an arcade (yes a real arcade) about 2 months ago
i still suck

I work with a guy who's in his early 20's. I'm 36.
I legitimately had to spend an hour explaining what an arcade was and how it worked.
He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that there was a public place you'd go to pay money to play video games.
Frightening. Also I think I kept my calm quite well despite getting stitched up on the shooting event.

My controller ruiner of choice was always winter games for DOS. Messed up a few enter keys with that one.

Back