One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

My controller ruiner of choice was always winter games for DOS. Messed up a few enter keys with that one.

I need to get a joypad sponsorship before I play more of these games I swear. I had a run through Combat School the other day. It's very do-able but the last level is absolutely ridiculous. I'm going to have to look up Winter Games, I remember it being fantastic but ridiculously hard. That's the joy with most of these games somehow.

I work with a guy who's in his early 20's. I'm 36.
I legitimately had to spend an hour explaining what an arcade was and how it worked.
He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that there was a public place you'd go to pay money to play video games.
Frightening. Also I think I kept my calm quite well despite getting stitched up on the shooting event.

i have an older uncle i used to go to the arcade with, by where i worked was a barcade (an 80s arcade and bar) and I had to explain it to him they were real arcade games and show him pictures for him to get it

i have an older uncle i used to go to the arcade with, by where i worked was a barcade (an 80s arcade and bar) and I had to explain it to him they were real arcade games and show him pictures for him to get it

It's incredible isn't it?
There was an arcade on the way home from my high school.
I so often spent all my bus money playing Altered Beast and had to walk home.
Nearly caught pneumonia once. Totally worth it.

Episode 14 is live my friends!
  • Achievement run
  • Street Fighter 2 SNES
  • Maximum difficulty
  • No rounds lost

Sticking with the Track and Field interest I got, I've had a crack at arcade favourite '88 games.
It gets pretty emotional if I'm being honest! Thanks again for stopping by!

I've never seen the arcade version. That looks pretty good.

Super Punch Out on SNES and NOT MikeTyson's Punch Out!?

Beta took the easy way out.

I've never seen the arcade version. That looks pretty good.

It's really good to be honest.
I'd imagine 4 player relay all cramped round one machine would be hilarious fun.
It's well worth playing, even if clay pigeon shooting is solid.

Super Punch Out on SNES and NOT MikeTyson's Punch Out!?

Beta took the easy way out.

Tyson's Punchout is on my list. Just got a load of other stuff to get through first. I had a Master System/Amiga/SNES during the period that these games are mostly from so I never played Tyson's Punchout till later on. It'll happen though!

Damn TS this is pretty sexual channel

Why thank you.

There's new content every Wednesday and, even though I'm away on a monumental excursion tomorrow, there's enough content to keep you occupied for a while!

If you've got any requests then be sure to post them up here and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks again!

Why thank you.

There's new content every Wednesday and, even though I'm away on a monumental excursion tomorrow, there's enough content to keep you occupied for a while!

If you've got any requests then be sure to post them up here and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks again!

qhdrQW8.jpg

here are some from my collection. and yes there is mike tyson with tyson on the front. i am i ordered a few new games for my CD/Genisis

Tyson's Punchout is on my list. Just got a load of other stuff to get through first. I had a Master System/Amiga/SNES during the period that these games are mostly from so I never played Tyson's Punchout till later on. It'll happen though!

Step up bro. Tyson is straight sherdog, filling that ring with uppercuts!

I recall a super hard Xmen game for the snes but cannot remember the name. You can play as Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and I think each character gets two levels or something. One level Juggernaut chances Wolverine.

Play that game that I cannot remember!

qhdrQW8.jpg

here are some from my collection. and yes there is mike tyson with tyson on the front. i am i ordered a few new games for my CD/Genisis

That's an awesome collection.

I've got a big project planned around Mario 3. It's probably my favourite of the entire series. Great work!

Step up bro. Tyson is straight sherdog, filling that ring with uppercuts!

I recall a super hard Xmen game for the snes but cannot remember the name. You can play as Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and I think each character gets two levels or something. One level Juggernaut chances Wolverine.

Play that game that I cannot remember!

Give me a bit of time, I only got back from Melbourne like 10 hours ago. My heads still a little scrambled. I remember a few Xmen titles for the SNES, I'll look into that, sounds interesting!

some missing

I look forward to more photos. As much as I do all my one credit stuff through my PC, I've got a SNES upstairs with about 50 games that I've been building up over the years. Boxed Castlevania Vampire's Kiss is one of my favourites if I'm being honest, although I also really love Secret of Mana.

I look forward to more photos. As much as I do all my one credit stuff through my PC, I've got a SNES upstairs with about 50 games that I've been building up over the years. Boxed Castlevania Vampire's Kiss is one of my favourites if I'm being honest, although I also really love Secret of Mana.

i do got chrono trigger and perfect condition, just not in the box. i can take a quick picture of that and zombies ate my neighbors

im about to order thunder force 4 the genies and final fight

Back