One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

i do got chrono trigger and perfect condition, just not in the box. i can take a quick picture of that and zombies ate my neighbors

im about to order thunder force 4 the genies and final fight

Doing the Elemental Master video I did previously really got me in the mood for some more Technosoft in the upcoming weeks.
I'm going to 100% look at doing one of the Thunderforce games. Chrono Trigger is amazing! That's a phenomenal part of any collection, great work!

Doing the Elemental Master video I did previously really got me in the mood for some more Technosoft in the upcoming weeks.
I'm going to 100% look at doing one of the Thunderforce games. Chrono Trigger is amazing! That's a phenomenal part of any collection, great work!

well, i ment to say lightning force aka thunderforce 4. Also, i've been on the hunt for soul blazer and Elite(NES), as an Englishman,
you should consider doing an elite video

well, i ment to say lightning force aka thunderforce 4. Also, i've been on the hunt for soul blazer and Elite(NES), as an Englishman,
you should consider doing an elite video

Cracking suggestions!

That time of the week again.
It's freezing here in the UK so it seems a perfectly logical time to play Outrun.
Loads of fun running through this one.

Step up bro. Tyson is straight sherdog, filling that ring with uppercuts!

I recall a super hard Xmen game for the snes but cannot remember the name. You can play as Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops and I think each character gets two levels or something. One level Juggernaut chances Wolverine.

Play that game that I cannot remember!

Sounds like Spiderman/X-Men Arcade's Revenge.

Anyone play Alien Soldier? It was released in Japan and Europe and only in the US through the Sega Channel. Made by Treasure (Gunstar Heroes)

Soundtrack for this is AMAZING!!
Massively underrated title. You tend to find that with anything that came out towards the end of any console's run.
People are already looking ahead to the next wave of technology. Inevitably they make loads less copies of a lot of those games and they're worth a load more.

Speaking of soundtracks, did you know there was a Street Fighter II Turbo for Genesis that was canned? The music here sounds better than SF2 Special Championship Edition. Not only that, but that had the "near death" music that was missing from the other 16-bit ports.

Speaking of soundtracks, did you know there was a Street Fighter II Turbo for Genesis that was canned? The music here sounds better than SF2 Special Championship Edition. Not only that, but that had the "near death" music that was missing from the other 16-bit ports.

Wow I didn't know that. That's incredible how different that OST is. It loses all the grittiness that makes all games with a complex OST sound like Thunderforce. The percussion is unreal on this version. As if they never got round to releasing it. Must have been a short window really as they put SCE out and they put Super SF2 out as well.

Episode 17
Operation Wolf
I killed a lot of people here.
An awful lot.
Even by 80's videogame standards

I hit 100 subscribers!
There's a competition now on to win a One Credit Classics Mug!
All the details are in this video.
Thanks so much for all the support people!

Episode 18 is up my good friends!
James "Buster" Douglas Knockout Boxing on the Master System.
A lot of braincells died in the making of this video.
Especially in the first fight, it was a war!

Marathon video this week for Episode 19!
It's Megaman 2 on the NES.
Enjoy my friends!

My controller ruiner of choice was always winter games for DOS. Messed up a few enter keys with that one.

Was that the one where a yeti or something would try to eat you while you were skiing?

Was that the one where a yeti or something would try to eat you while you were skiing?
Maybe? I mainly did biathlon, slalom, bobsled and ski jump. Can't remember any yetis, but I've not played it since like 92, so I might just have forgotten.

No, that's Ski Free.

3un6Avxxmj5IbbM2IiVZT1v3p_x9on23kikt0KAq098Sd1UFhxCauIyYafM-79Dl81g=w300

Back