One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Done something a bit different this week.
Still a one credit clear but it's a multi part longplay as I take on Super Mario Brothers 3, one world at a time. There'll be a new video up every day and they're all playlisted under One Credit Longplays.
Enjoy!

Best MM game next to MM3.

Good to see you again my friend!
It's a belter isn't it. I'm such a big fan of this game for so many different reasons.
Soundtrack is an absolute belter and the gameplay is blistering to match.
I'll probably do Megaman X at some point as well. I loved that too.

Part 2 of the Super Mario Brothers 3 Clear as I tackle Desert Land and Morton Koopa Jr!
Enjoy!

Part 3 is live my friends.
Wendy O Koopa's Water Land.
Do me a favour and don't Google that.
Especially not at work.

Double header for you good people today as I fell asleep yesterday after eating too much Toblerone.
Nearly didn't make it out of that one alive as it happens! Thanks for all the support and I hope you're enjoying the videos!

Ice Land today my friends and a scrap with Lemmy Koopa.
Who I assumed, like his namesake, couldn't be killed with conventional weapons.

Part 7 of the Super Mario 3 Longplay is live!
Today it's the turn of Ludwig von Koopa in Pipe Land.
Enjoy my friends!

Happy New Year my friends!
What better way to spend this day than hungover watching the last part of the Mario 3 Playthrough!

New videos go live this time next week people.
Here's a trailer for your viewing pleasure.

What game is that at 0:37?

It's Mutant Fighter by Data East or Death Brade in Japan.
I've had so many people ask me about that one, it seems it's one of those games that everyone played but nobody remembered the name of.
They had it at a local arcade to me for a while before it got swapped out for another board.
The Japanese Artwork for the flyer is amazing.

mutantf.png

Hey TS

this is random as fuck I know, but I saw your thread and noticed you never had a intro video to your videos

Put this together using an after effect template, you want it it's yours, if not just ignore!

Last edited:
Hey TS

this is random as fuck I know, but I saw your thread and noticed you never had a intro video to your videos

Put this together using an after effect template, you want it it's yours, if not just ignore!

Guiles theme goes with everything.

Hey TS

That's amazing and such a cool piece of video.
I've just done a new intro for the new season that starts on Wednesday but I'm seriously so blown away by this.
Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together, it's awesome!

Guiles theme goes with everything.

Guile SFII World Warrior remains one of the single most overpowered characters in that entire franchise.
I can beat it on Level 8 with most people but with Guile it's so much easier than anyone else.

Time to ramp it up a bit for Season 2.
Contra on the NES - No Death Full Clear.
Emotional scenes at the end!

It was all about the spread gun in Contra and Super C. I barely remember the other weapons, lol.

It was all about the spread gun in Contra and Super C. I barely remember the other weapons, lol.

It's quite obvious, if you're doing a Contra playthrough, that the second you lose the spread you should either restart or try and remember where the next spread is!

Back