One for the good guys!

bufetadanacara

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think that many, many cops are corrupt assholes and should be hanged in public. Nevertheless, I do feel that most cops are good people and I recognize that they have a difficult job.

This happened in Chile, a federal officer was getting carjacked by four, armed youths (16-17) years old. He killed 3 of them and the fourth was arrested.
I think that this is a good shooting and that media needs to take the side of the police in situations like this as opposed to continuously painting the cops as the bad guys.

Article: https://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias...-intentaron-robarle-su-auto-en-recoleta.shtml

Yes, it is in Spanish, translate it yourselves. Half of the people here took Spanish classes at school and should be able to read this.

I think that many, many cops are corrupt assholes and should be hanged in public. Nevertheless, I do feel that most cops are good people and I recognize that they have a difficult job.

This happened in Chile, a federal officer was getting carjacked by four, armed youths (16-17) years old. He killed 3 of them and the fourth was arrested.
I think that this is a good shooting and that media needs to take the side of the police in situations like this as opposed to continuously painting the cops as the bad guys.

Article: https://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias...-intentaron-robarle-su-auto-en-recoleta.shtml

Yes, it is in Spanish, translate it yourselves. Half of the people here took Spanish classes at school and should be able to read this.
Como?

Should I be celebrating a cop killing 3 people?

“Good shooting” might not be the best choice of words, but I’m glad the officer is okay. It’s a shame those kids took the route they did.

3 out of 4 isn't bad.

“Good shooting” might not be the best choice of words, but I’m glad the officer is okay. It’s a shame those kids took the route they did.

It's a damn shame they took that path but I have no excuses for a 16 or 17 year old that wants to practice armed robbery.

Good riddance, the world is better off without them.

If this story were in the US, all we'd know is how good the kids were most of the time and the cop would be painted as a monster.

Gotta be honest, this story doesnt make me feel any happier

It's a damn shame they took that path but I have no excuses for a 16 or 17 year old that wants to practice armed robbery.

Good riddance, the world is better off without them.

They were kids. There are many productive, valuable adults that did terrible shit in their youth, most notably Mark Wahlberg. What would the world be like if some cop had killed teenage Mark Wahlberg?

But seriously, glad the cop is okay. Any story that involves dead kids is a tragedy, though.

I'm so happy 3 16th year olds were killed. Thanks TS.

Every time a 16 year old gets shot a puppy gets cuddled.

They were kids. There are many productive, valuable adults that did terrible shit in their youth, most notably Mark Wahlberg. What would the world be like if some cop had killed teenage Mark Wahlberg?

But seriously, glad the cop is okay. Any story that involves dead kids is a tragedy, though.

Stop calling them kids. They were young men. 17 is not a kid. I was living on my own by the time I was 17, finishing highschool and working full time midnight shift in a factory. I knew there would be consequences if I were to go and do some armed robbery.

I know most of you think that more hugs are the answer, but it isn't.
These pieces of garbage need to be eliminated, people need to know that there will be consequences for their actions.

Stop calling them kids. They were young men. 17 is not a kid. I was living on my own by the time I was 17, finishing highschool and working full time midnight shift in a factory. I knew there would be consequences if I were to go and do some armed robbery.

Lol, there are 12 year olds that live on their own, go to school, and work in factories. They are still kids. I don't use the word "kid" to refer to employment status, I use it to refer to understanding of the world. At 17, you really don't know much, and anyone who is older than 17 understands that.

I don't think this is feel good. Guess file under "could have been worse".

Lol, there are 12 year olds that live on their own, go to school, and work in factories. They are still kids. I don't use the word "kid" to refer to employment status, I use it to refer to understanding of the world. At 17, you really don't know much, and anyone who is older than 17 understands that.

Should they know to not commit armed robbery? I'm sure you can excuse and condone that too.

Should they know to not commit armed robbery? I'm sure you can excuse and condone that too.

You're talking like you're still a teenager.

Of course kids know not to do bad things. But they often do. It's sad when the consequence of their action is death because kids don't really understand the world. They don't realize how mortal they are or how profoundly their actions impact others. Their brains aren't even fully developed.

What these kids did was terrible and they deserved harsh punishment to learn from their behavior. It's unfortunate that they won't get to learn from their mistake. But it's a good thing the cop is safe.

This isn't a complicated position I'm holding, I'm not really sure what you're having trouble accepting.

Back