One of the Sherdog judges scored round 2 for Rockhold.

That's only because Chris Nelson worships gay Jesus.

That judge probably scored Rd 4 of Woodley - Thompson I a 10-9 for Thompson.

It would be worse if said judge scored round 3 for Rockhold

These MMA websites with their wannabe journalists are so professional, we should definitely trust them with scoring! Accordingly, whenever we dislike a result we can point to these collected pseudo score cards to cry robbery!

Future MW fights should be cancelled. Yoel & Moose should be knighted co-equal MW champions.

those guys gave peterson a round against davis aswell. dude got 30-27'd

These MMA websites with their wannabe journalists are so professional, we should definitely trust them with scoring! Accordingly, whenever we dislike a result we can point to these collected pseudo score cards to cry robbery!
517287.jpg

lol got em

I know Yoel had a big flurry in rnd 2, but did rockhold have a case for the round just based off of volume? I've only watched the fight once.

i hope the that judge is a mod here and gives you yellows

I know Yoel had a big flurry in rnd 2, but did rockhold have a case for the round just based off of volume? I've only watched the fight once.
At the time watching i gave the round to romero but it did cross my mind rockhold could have been given the round since romero did fuck all thereafter the flurry. But even now i give to romero due to significant power strikes -

<PlusJuan>

Whittaker, Romero, Mousasi are the GOAT MWs and could beat each other on any given night imo.

Jacare outclassed Mousasi with ease last time they fought and finished him. He also lost a split against Romero that I thought he definitely deserved. Strange post.

Jacare outclassed Mousasi with ease last time they fought and finished him. He also lost a split against Romero that I thought he definitely deserved. Strange post.
Mousasi KO'd Jacare before and would probably TKO him again this time around as he's older and was TKO'd by Whittaker.

Also Jacare doesn't have one win over a Top 5 MW in the UFC. He loses to the elite UFC MWs in Rockhold, Romero, and Whittaker.

Strange reply to my post.

Mousasi KO'd Jacare before and would probably TKO him again this time around as he's older and was TKO'd by Whittaker.

Also Jacare doesn't have one win over a Top 5 MW in the UFC. He loses to the elite UFC MWs in Rockhold, Romero, and Whittaker.

Strange reply to my post.

Mousasi's KO was a fluke and would be illegal under the unified rules anyway. Mousasi was a cunt hair away from getting starched by Schlemenko. Jacare wins that one again and would beat Romero in a rematch (as he should have won the 1st match anyway).

Back