One of the worst feelings in the world

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let a girl I was DYING to ask out slip through my fingers because I was too much of a pussy. It was at a new job so I figured it would be kind of weird to ask her out just 30 minutes after meeting her. Had the perfect opportunity as we were walking the same direction towards our cars. I honestly could tell by her body language she was into me(inb4 I'm a delusional neckbeard)

I didn't want to be unprofessional and risk any problems with the new job so I just let her go. Company is huge and she might not even work the same days/hours I will. In fact its unlikely she will. May never see her again. Doesn't have an FB, I checked.

I feel like hitting my head against a wall.

I am literally facepalming at my decision. We walked side by fucking side for over a minute in the parking lot. She matched my speed the whole time. Over a minute and I got tongue tied and couldn't think of a good way to stay in touch with out coming on too strong. FML

If you were tongue tied you should have just popped your shirt off and let the visuals do the work for you.

You'll see her again at work right?

Don't worry TS, it's not as bad as that other loser here who stalked a barista for weeks only to get rejected.

But you probably still blew your chance.

If you were tongue tied you should have just popped your shirt off and let the visuals do the work for you.
Man I feel like a fucking idiot. It was one of those special cases where I didnt just want to bang her because shes hot, but actually felt totally into her vibe/demeanor too.

We kept standing closer and closer to each other until we were seriously pretty much spooning.

I can almost guarantee she was waiting on me to make a move asking her out and I dropped the ball. Hard.

Don't worry TS, it's not as bad as that other loser here who stalked a barista for weeks only to get rejected.

Theres a strong possibility I wont, thats the thing. We likely work completely different shifts in completely different areas. Maybe if I'm lucky I might catch her in the parking lot but it could be weeks, months, or never.

Never wait for anything; life is short.

I could kill you tomo...I mean you could unexpectedly die tomorrow.

Look at the bright side, you learned a lesson. Next time invite the girl to have a coffee (you don't have to "ask her out" imo), it's not unprofessional nor risky I mean it's just coffee. If there's chemistry you can exchange number/social media and move from there.
Don't sweat it, we've all been there...

Should've followed her in your car, chicks love that shit.

I hate that shit.

There’s lots of fish in the sea so though OP.

I've had many calls like that myself, I used to tell myself "next time I'll see her, I'll get her phone number" and many times, there was never another chance with that particular girl.
Nowadays after I talked to them for a bit I say, "hey I got to go, but why don't you give me your number so we can hang out some time", that's it.

Theres a strong possibility I wont, thats the thing. We likely work completely different shifts in completely different areas. Maybe if I'm lucky I might catch her in the parking lot but it could be weeks, months, or never.
I've had so many instances like this, you almost never get a chance again. Don't hesitate next time.

“One of the worse feelings in the world”?

I thought being falsely accused and sent to prison and getting raped over and over again every night would qualify ( which you might enjoy ts) but yeah...your story is way worse

Last edited:
We've all been there. Nightmare indeed.

3-New-Jack-City-quotes.gif

Seriously there's like 4 billion of them; don't worry about it.

You stalked her now? I really must not appreciate how amazing some of these girls are.

Back