One of the worst feelings in the world

She's probably banging another dude as we speak.

Don't beat yourself up about it, though, eh.

There are so many women out there, you could literally pick out a few nobody will miss and bury their--
I mean, treat them with respect

Find out when she works and then "forget" something at work and bump into her.

Never wait for anything; life is short.

I could kill you tomo...I mean you could unexpectedly die tomorrow.
This. Trust me I still have bad dreams about things I have missed and I'm old and married now.

Well, this is what happens when people don't carry a canister of Mace.

Let a girl I was DYING to ask out slip through my fingers because I was too much of a pussy. It was at a new job so I figured it would be kind of weird to ask her out just 30 minutes after meeting her. Had the perfect opportunity as we were walking the same direction towards our cars. I honestly could tell by her body language she was into me(inb4 I'm a delusional neckbeard)

I didn't want to be unprofessional and risk any problems with the new job so I just let her go. Company is huge and she might not even work the same days/hours I will. In fact its unlikely she will. May never see her again. Doesn't have an FB, I checked.

I feel like hitting my head against a wall.

I am literally facepalming at my decision. We walked side by fucking side for over a minute in the parking lot. She matched my speed the whole time. Over a minute and I got tongue tied and couldn't think of a good way to stay in touch with out coming on too strong. FML
could be worst, you could live in the same town, she her every now and then, and still looks dynamite thru your eyes, almost a decade after you fucked up, and didn't pursue your opportunity...….you move on, but this chick is one i'm really sorry I didn't get to see naked.

Last edited:
This dudes life is a fucking emotional rollercoaster.

Very stressful. Ever day (sometimes more) he's got some shit going down. I don't get it

Let a girl I was DYING to ask out slip through my fingers because I was too much of a pussy. It was at a new job so I figured it would be kind of weird to ask her out just 30 minutes after meeting her. Had the perfect opportunity as we were walking the same direction towards our cars. I honestly could tell by her body language she was into me(inb4 I'm a delusional neckbeard)

I didn't want to be unprofessional and risk any problems with the new job so I just let her go. Company is huge and she might not even work the same days/hours I will. In fact its unlikely she will. May never see her again. Doesn't have an FB, I checked.

I am literally facepalming at my decision. We walked side by fucking side for over a minute in the parking lot. She matched my speed the whole time. Over a minute and I got tongue tied and couldn't think of a good way to stay in touch with out coming on too strong. FML

"Hey *girl's name* nice talking to you yesterday. I'm new here, and don't know anybody in the company. It's a little confusing. Could I buy you a coffee and you could maybe teach me the ropes?"

Hey presto! Your window is open again.

It is a bad feeling, you'll always wonder "what if". But use this as a good thing. Remember this time and don't let it happen again. Next time just say "fuck it" and go for broke.

Although I am a bit confused. Does she work at your job? If she does I'd say maybe it's best not to shit where you eat, but you mentioned you'll probably never see her again.

That is the most trivial thing to get worked up over man.

I wanted to ask this girl out but then I didn't.

Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

There's other girls around bud, ask another one out some time. You're making this way to big a deal.

Have you tried Linkedin?

Also, I'd say a papercut on the eyeball is a far worse feeling.

There wasn't one girl I saw, that I really wanted to talk to, that I didn't ask out. But I have a gigantic horse dick, and the gift of gab, so I had supreme confidence.

If you see her again, ever- just have confidence. When you don't, (and even if you are faking confidence) women can see it, like an aura, all around you. You will be turned down immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back