One person you thought you would never see headline a ufc card.

He won a season of Tuff filled with other champions from around the world.
Another guy who main evented after winning a season of TUF...
matt%20serra%20ufc%20belt.jpg

This posts sort of supports giving Elliot the main event for winning it.
Looking back, and I don't know how necessary that TUF season was for GSP; at the time, Jon Fitch was 13-2 (1) and 3-0 in the UFC, and Diego Sanchez was 16-0 and 5-0 in the UFC, so it's not like they didn't have possible match-ups for GSP.

However, because the UFC ignored the Flyweight division for so long, the Flyweight TUF season was definitely needed.

Bethe is worse but...

Holm, no one has more main event spots coming off of loses at this point. She has reached the point of "does she get cut....or does she main event in her next fight" with her losing ways.

Any women really. They should still be in Invicta where people who enjoy them can watch em. I dont watch wnba but i watch nba. Thank god its not alternating every quarter or i couldnt do it. I can only watch mma like this cuz i love it so much.

The standard for that has dropped way too much last year to even care anymore

Any WMMA fighter since Rousey imploded doesn’t deserve to headline a PPV yet. I always hated Ronda and wmma but she did bring in views.

Lobov
Yancy Medeiros
Marcin Tybura (vs werdum)
Yushin Okami after he was cut from ufc lol
Brandon Moreno vs lil Pettis

Wow. There’s so many bad ones in the last few years.

Bethe is worse but...

Holm, no one has more main event spots coming off of loses at this point. She has reached the point of "does she get cut....or does she main event in her next fight" with her losing ways.

Well if these other chicks actually step up more often.holm wouldnt have some many main event offers...shes not going to turn down title fights or main events that where fighters get paid the most.. lol ..cant blame her as much as the other girls or the ufc

Back