ONE: Pinnacle of Power June 23

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
https://onefc.com/articles/2-world-title-bouts-lead-star-studded-one-pinnacle-of-power-card/

Xiong Jing Nan (14-1) Defends her SW belt against Laura Balin (10-2)

Flyweight Champ Adriano Moraes (17-2) fights Interim Champ Geje Eustaquio (10-6) in a rematch, last fight was 4 years ago.

Former FW champ Narantungalag Jadambaa (12-5) faces Edward Kelly (10-4)

ONE FW tournament winner Li Kai Wen (7-4) faces Rodian Menchavez (5-1)

Ev Ting (15-4) faces Koji Ando (12-6) at LW

A ONE Super Series HW Kickboxing match has Alain Ngalani facing 2014/15 SuperKombat GP winner Tarik Khbabez

And more to be announced.

This card is great and is just around the corner, thoughts?

https://onefc.com/articles/2-world-title-bouts-lead-star-studded-one-pinnacle-of-power-card/

Xiong Jing Nan (14-1) Defends her SW belt against Laura Balin (10-2)

Flyweight Champ Adriano Moraes (17-2) fights Interim Champ Geje Eustaquio (10-6) in a rematch, last fight was 4 years ago.

Former FW champ Narantungalag Jadambaa (12-5) faces Edward Kelly (10-4)

ONE FW tournament winner Li Kai Wen (7-4) faces Rodian Menchavez (5-1)

Ev Ting (15-4) faces Koji Ando (12-6) at LW

A ONE Super Series HW Kickboxing match has Alain Ngalani facing 2014/15 SuperKombat GP winner Tarik Khbabez

And more to be announced.

This card is great and is just around the corner, thoughts?

Mentioned this in the ONE thread, but it deserves its own thread too.

Great card! Probably the best card they've had in (greater) China so far, and for better than most of their cards in terms of even matchups.

Will be interesting to see Ngalani in kickboxing rules.

And the best part is that all these fights will be in a RING.

Mentioned this in the ONE thread, but it deserves its own thread too.

Great card! Probably the best card they've had in (greater) China so far, and for better than most of their cards in terms of even matchups.

Will be interesting to see Ngalani in kickboxing rules.

And the best part is that all these fights will be in a RING.

Ah I missed that. My FB feed gave me the article and was very impressed with the card so made the thread. Geje has improved a lot. I will be surprised if Moraes finishes him in the early rounds of this fight like last time around.

If Ev Ting wins he probably earns another shot at the belt.

And like you said Alain kickboxing will be fun to watch, especially where you mentioned all the fights will be in a ring? Helps Alain even more in his fight. Should be good.

Really good card, and liked it even more since is FREE in the app #IWouldWatch
Hyped for Adriano Moraes come back

Really good card, and liked it even more since is FREE in the app #IWouldWatch
Hyped for Adriano Moraes come back
That app stream was killer to,
good move by ONE. Weren't there rumours of Adriano not wanting to renew his contract? I hope Geje wins

This event looks great, but not a fan of wmma.

Wow I hope they dissolve FLW and combine it's rosters with BW.

Looking forward to Xiong's fight, even against a nobody who hasn't fought in forever, and holy crap, Jadambaa is still fighting!

That app stream was killer to,
good move by ONE. Weren't there rumours of Adriano not wanting to renew his contract? I hope Geje wins
Probably they have a new deal, and that is why he is still fighting with them, hopefully he is making good money

When is One FC : Attack of the Gods and the Evils? I heard it'll be in Brazil or in the United States.

When is One FC : Attack of the Gods and the Evils? I heard it'll be in Brazil or in the United States.
This event actually got moved to Mars..Conquered Southeast Asia now taking over Mars

Updated card.

ONE has more world class MT fighters than they do MMA fighters, already.

With how many Thai fighters he has employed (as fighters and as coaches), im starting to suspect that ONE owner Chatri Sidyodtong (as a Thai and former Muay Thai pro, apparently) always wanted to promote the sport of Muay Thai more.

Cuirous gents...are we more interested in this card or UFC singapore on the same night?

Interesting. First time I’ve seen the flyweight bout promoted over the ladies fight.

Cuirous gents...are we more interested in this card or UFC singapore on the same night?
Interested in two fights on this event. 3-4 on the UFC event. Not a fan of mixing kickboxing/Muay Thai with mma. I’ll switch back and forth to watch the relevant (to me) fights.

I can't get the app to work on my phone. Is there anyway to get this to work on my laptop/PC with MS Windows and Google Chrome?

Back