One punch knockout power.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who are/were some fighters who can end a fight with one punch? Adonis Stevenson is one.

Who are/were some fighters who can end a fight with one punch? Adonis Stevenson is one.
Lol at Adonis.

Limme give u a history lesson about the hardest hitter p4p in boxing history, ernie shavers being a close second:

Malignaggi.

Randall bailey, Julian Jackson, wlad klitschko when not fighting golfers, nas, some exotic guys from Eastern Europe, drederick Tatum, anyone suggested in a mythical matchup against Floyd Mayweather, Eric esch.

Randall bailey, Julian Jackson, wlad klitschko when not fighting golfers, nas, some exotic guys from Eastern Europe, drederick Tatum, anyone suggested in a mythical matchup against Floyd Mayweather, Eric esch.

Both Bailey and Jackson had this amazing way to find the switch. I'll add Bob Foster. At HW there are quite a few great one punch KO artists, of course.

Among current fighters Lemieux has something special (not saying he's a special fighter, though). If Sor Rungvisai and Inoue land flush there aren't many chins who can hold.

I'll mention a French guy who could crack : check out Boudouani's KO of Julio Cesar Vasquez. Sick timing, great power.

Both Bailey and Jackson had this amazing way to find the switch. I'll add Bob Foster. At HW there are quite a few great one punch KO artists, of course.

Among current fighters Lemieux has something special (not saying he's a special fighter, though). If Sor Rungvisai and Inoue land flush there aren't many chins who can hold.

I'll mention a French guy who could crack : check out Boudouani's KO of Julio Cesar Vasquez. Sick timing, great power.
It was all over after the uppercut. Vasquez landed on his face.

What about Conor pal?

Hits like a woofta, he couldn’t even murder mayweather, everyone could knock mayweather out easy.

Do you think he hits harder than Jackson pound for pound though? Be honest.

Both Bailey and Jackson could beat more skilled opponents because of their power.

Yup, Bailey and Jackson are true p4p punchers. As Hagler mentioned, Lemi is a huge puncher that I think we'll remember in years as one of the bigger punchers of this generation. Shavers and Foreman, Hearns could easily be thrown in there, too. Wilfredo Gomez was a giant puncher for his weight as well, Rosario too.

David_Lemieux.gif

1.gif

u4b758L.gif

Lemieux-lefthook-NDam.gif

Somehow N'dam got up from that last one b/c he's a fucking zombie monster. Lemieux not a special fighter but that power, didn't even post his ko of Camacho Jr which I highly recommend as well. Fighters just don't sleep other fighters like this.

Yup, Bailey and Jackson are true p4p punchers. As Hagler mentioned, Lemi is a huge puncher that I think we'll remember in years as one of the bigger punchers of this generation. Shavers and Foreman, Hearns could easily be thrown in there, too. Wilfredo Gomez was a giant puncher for his weight as well, Rosario too.

Gomez had this thing. Round 14 vs Pintor. He looks like he went through a windshield. A swollen mess barely standing on his feet. He's all Pintor's. But somehow he finds a way to land THE shot. Man, I love this fight.

Gomez had this thing. Round 14 vs Pintor. He looks like he went through a windshield. A swollen mess barely standing on his feet. He's all Pintor's. But somehow he finds a way to land THE shot. Man, I love this fight.

I always liked Gomez too. He showed the same heart in the Sanchez fight too, which was also a helluva war.

David Tua.
Mike Tyson.
Julian Jackson

David Tua.
Mike Tyson.
Julian Jackson
David tua is one I find strange. People talk about Lennox having a shit chin (he didn’t, he had bad recovery) and tua as laying bombs on people, and what happened when they fought? Jackson and Tyson is a given.

Yeah I love Gomez, he was a true warrior. Sanchez was slicing him up like a machete on a pineapple but Gomez not only had that power for days, he had heart for days. Sucked to see him go out like that but he kept fighting through a horrific beating and got some good shots in of his own. I love watching him fight. He never quit and he hit like a truck, could box a bit too. When he fought Zarate it seemed like Zarate had never seen a guy move backwards before, that was an absolute beat down.

Back