One punch knockout power.

David tua is one I find strange. People talk about Lennox having a shit chin (he didn’t, he had bad recovery) and tua as laying bombs on people, and what happened when they fought? Jackson and Tyson is a given.

I think post-prison Tyson was a one punch knockout artist. In his prime, he overwhelmed opponents.

tommy hearns,i would post his destruction of roberto duran but we've all seen it.

Gerald mccllelan

for what ever reason he's often forgotten when fearsome punchers are mentioned.

I wouldn't say Foreman was a one punch knockout artist. He was more of the bludgeoning type.

Yeah maybe, but he certainly was capable of getting the job done and he did it plenty of times.

TanPerfumedCatfish-max-1mb.gif

David tua is one I find strange. People talk about Lennox having a shit chin (he didn’t, he had bad recovery) and tua as laying bombs on people, and what happened when they fought? Jackson and Tyson is a given.

lol Lennox wasn't going to take the chance with Tua. Lennox sticked to the gameplan and kept Tua at distance all night long.
You could gather from it that David lacked ability, ring IQ, speed or whatever, but how someone could interpret this fight as a lack of power is beyond me.

I would even argue that Tua had better one punch KO power than Tyson.

lol Lennox wasn't going to take the chance with Tua. Lennox sticked to the gameplan and kept Tua at distance all night long.
You could gather from it that David lacked ability, ring IQ, speed or whatever, but how someone could interpret this fight as a lack of power is beyond me.

Why would he take the chance with Tua?

Yeah I love Gomez, he was a true warrior. Sanchez was slicing him up like a machete on a pineapple but Gomez not only had that power for days, he had heart for days. Sucked to see him go out like that but he kept fighting through a horrific beating and got some good shots in of his own. I love watching him fight. He never quit and he hit like a truck, could box a bit too. When he fought Zarate it seemed like Zarate had never seen a guy move backwards before, that was an absolute beat down.

Agreed. The ref basically saved Gomez's life against Sanchez. And he outboxed Zarate before finding him with the left hook.

Yeah I love Gomez, he was a true warrior. Sanchez was slicing him up like a machete on a pineapple but Gomez not only had that power for days, he had heart for days. Sucked to see him go out like that but he kept fighting through a horrific beating and got some good shots in of his own. I love watching him fight. He never quit and he hit like a truck, could box a bit too. When he fought Zarate it seemed like Zarate had never seen a guy move backwards before, that was an absolute beat down.
Sanchez is an underrated GOAT imo.
Could do it all against any style, outbox a boxer, out punch a puncher, etc.

Are you mentally handicapped? All I said was people say tua was lights out and Lennox has a shit chin. Lennox went down twice in his career. He definitely kept tua away, he could have won that fight throwing a jab.

The rest of the bullshit you said I literally didn’t say. Don’t you have some penis to go smoke?

Sanchez is an underrated GOAT imo.
Could do it all against any style, outbox a boxer, out punch a puncher, etc.

And to do as much as he did by his age, imagine what he could've accomplished if he didn't pass so young. It's a real tragedy to see somebody go that young, esp with all the talent he possessed. His future was so promising, had the boxing world by the balls, it seemed.

Very sad, but he more than left his print on the sport even at such a young age, and that's pretty special considering all the greats that stepped into the ring throughout the history of the sport.

Gerald mccllelan

for what ever reason he's often forgotten when fearsome punchers are mentioned.

great video and man what a fight it must have been watching it live vs the hawk

Are you mentally handicapped? All I said was people say tua was lights out and Lennox has a shit chin. Lennox went down twice in his career. He definitely kept tua away, he could have won that fight throwing a jab.

The rest of the bullshit you said I literally didn’t say. Don’t you have some penis to go smoke?

You questioned Tua's power because he didn't knock out Lennox, which is absolutely moronic. Lennox didn't get into a dog fight with Tua and never allowed him to get in position to land something.

Back