One Serial Killer per million residents in the U.S.

Fun fact, I live 30 seconds from the Picton farm.

tenor.gif

What are the odds of a serial killer killing a serial killer with no knowledge of the other being a serial killer.

I'm the biggest serial killer ever.
I walk around downtown and blow smoke in people's faces.

I think the greatest advantage a serial killer can have in avoiding apprehension is patience.

My M.O, hmmmm,

I'd likely choose those living in rural areas as the lack of camera network and information gathering would be useful. Also not in a sphere around my location, but one that centres on a local city.

Just thinking about it, imagining the thrill they must feel as they run through all of this puts it into focus how alien their thought process is. Human life is so precious, I cannot really imagine being so cold to their emotions and those of them who love them.

@Jack Handy jr you should read the article in the related article lists about the problems with criminal profiling it basically describes this weak af call out thread.

Honestly though Sherdog is probably the most suspect forum I post on with all the talk about "dominance" from posters obcessed with how terrible women are.

I remember seeing some news blurb in the early 90's that Texas had mandatory parole periods that were leading to the parole of a serial killer, no doubt to make way for more reefer addicts. Not sure if they rectified that situation, but I sure hope so.

EDIT here is an article on a Texas serial killer who was paroled in 1989

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_McDuff

Here is an article on several serial killers who were paroled

http://listverse.com/2017/08/26/10-paroled-serial-killers-and-murderers/

<6>

Why would anyone parole these people?

CTRL+F "ender"
no results
*click to next page*
CTRL+F "ender"
no results
*click to next page*
CTRL+F "ender"
no results
*click to next page*
CTRL+F "ender"
no results
*click to next page*
CTRL+F "ender"
picks up "offender"
*click to next page*
CTRL+F "ender"
no results

The fuck? Are we just talking currently active posters? But no, you mentioned lurkers. What's going on here?

So I was doing dome math after reading this

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/27/the-serial-killer-detector

and extrapolated that given Sherdogs 100,000 plus members and countless lurkers. after @KONG-D'SNT-TAP confirmed serial killer status,

Kong's mughot
View attachment 397473

there must be at least one more of us....the question is who?

top 5 candidates. after Kong is

1.Lectur

2.doughbelly

3.a real dope

4.Cunnoe

5.meatsack

who do you suspect ...and why?

hon mentions (suspects) dragonlord, Zer, phlog, Neverwas, Equus, Revolver

I'm insulted

We had terrorists so I'm sure we have serial killers too.

<6>

Well shit

300+ serial killers is a lot

Maybe every 300th person in town should be watched

Fify.

I highly doubt it's doughbelly --- even though he could easily pull it off.

LMAO @ Revolver. Trust me -- that's a negatory (to quote gunther).

I would go with someone creepy and weird, like detective Kimbell.

Pffff. You think transitioning from male to female isn't the ultimate method to hide from your crimes?

Pffff. You think transitioning from male to female isn't the ultimate method to hide from your crimes?

He's moved around so much that he doesn't need to change his name to hide in plain sight.

I've met him as well, LOL - he is no way a sociopath.

Back