One thing overlooked in McGod vs Kabob...

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
No one is talking about the fact that Kabob has never once been on such a grand stage like a McGOAT fight. Us true Conor fans that have hung by him since day 1 through the Nate and Floyd losses have heard it constantly - he can’t beat Mini Mendes, he can’t beat Jose, and he can’t beat Edward. What do those three have in common? They were all overwhelmed by the moment and magnitude of fighting Conor. That is fact.

Without disrespecting him because I like his fighting style, Nate just doesn’t have the brain cells to be impacted by a McGod fight. Floyd is the only other man in combat sports that has been there done that on such a stage so no surprise he was not affected. Those two are the outliers.

I feel Kabob will appear strong and confident leading up to the fight, but once he makes that walk (that’s a gigantic tiramisu cake sized if btw) the reality will set in that this isn’t just any other fight and he will be a sacrificial lamb crumbling under the bright lights. He will be a deer in the headlights and Conor McGod will clatter his head off the canvas worse than he did to Edward.

My prediction: Kabobs head clean off inside 1 round!!!

War McGOAT!!! Conor bless!!!

What’s the point of spending your time making pathetic cheerleader posts like these?

I feel like shish kebobs should be 50/50 meat and vegetable. I love the crispiness of the veggies and they end up shrinking anyway so your meat looks bigger.

So an arena full of people? A main event?

Pretty sure Khabib has been there before.

McGregor can't even show up for a press conference at this point so what does it matter?

Nothing will save him.

He was ready to fight Tony Max Pettis Felder Ilquinta in one stress heavy night

He won't be shook

It's kind of telling that one of Conor's biggest advantages in fights (aside from size) is the amount of hype behind the fight lol.

Wasteland

giphy.gif

Without disrespecting him because I like his fighting style, Nate just doesn’t have the brain cells to be impacted by a McGod fight.

I think you are highly underestimating Nate's intelligence. The man had the perfect post fight interview after beating McGregor and then marketed the second fight perfectly as well.

So an arena full of people? A main event?

Pretty sure Khabib has been there before.

McGregor can't even show up for a press conference at this point so what does it matter?

Nothing will save him.

Aldo, Mini Mendes and Edward also fought in arenas full of people prior to facing Conor.

I hear the secret to conors whiskey is that he personally contributes to every single batch made.....just the tip though since his a busy man

Just like Stipe had never faced a fighter of DC's calibure and was exposed like I predicted and so many laughed it off. the same will happen to Conor. He's never faced someone like Khabib. the massive holes in Conor's game will be exposed. T-rex arm Chad Mendes had him bloodied and he was a bloated fuck and out of shape off a beach. Kabob will be glistening and juicy and ready to go. It's going to look like a joke

What’s the point of spending your time making pathetic cheerleader posts like these?
Probably loves getting haters all frazzled and enjoys watching them rush to comment first on threads about fighters they supposedly care nothing about. Just a guess..

He actually fought with the guy they put infront of him. Also Conor also said many times how he would fight by the end of the year, and now we are with no title defenses for more than two years.

Back