ONE's vision: to make mma as ONE...

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
ONE should stick to their name, by making mma as one.

They can do this by buying other mma promotions and absorbing it, being a predator killing it's prey.

UFC did this with PRIDE, Strikeforce and WEC.

It will start with acquiring the top talents,

Then it will be followed by acquiring the top promotions.

From my point of view, this is what I see in the vision of ONE.

I truly believe ONE is the true successor to PRIDE,

But this time they are driven by the capitalist mentality supporting the martial arts spirituality.

This will be their keys to victory to succeed.

I have a feeling UFC's supremacy will be challenge by this promotion, and Bellator's future will crumble and absorb.

Last edited:
Let them turn a profit for a few years before making such a statement

Oh look, someone just discovered worldwide mma outside the UFC. How cute,

ONE should stick to their name, by making mma as one.

They can do this by buying other mma promotions and absorbing it, being a predator killing it's prey.

UFC did this with PRIDE, Strikeforce and WEC.

It will start with acquiring the top talents,

Then it will be followed by acquiring the top promotions.

From my point of view, this is what I see in the vision of ONE.
dumbass

As much as I dislike the ufc's practices, I dont wanna see them go under. Same goes for alot of the other orgs. I dont wanna see them all swallowed by some single entity. I like the fact there is diversity in this sport. Seeing it become like the NFL is awful in my opinion

They gonna run out of money if they make as many shows as they are plannin to do.

Or let's not allow MMA to become monopolized and instead have a variety of outlets for fans and fighters

Wish they would finally stop doing bush league subtitles to their events. Shit always sounds like its randomly generated from a small pool of words.

Next event;
One Championship: War of the Dragons Heart Champion Spirit Warriors of Tigers Path.

Wish they would finally stop doing bush league subtitles to their events. Shit always sounds like its randomly generated from a small pool of words.

Next event;
One Championship: War of the Dragons Heart Champion Spirit Warriors of Tigers Path.
Bruv, don’t give them ideas.

ONE Championship: Kingdom of the Warriors of the Anti-Bullying and Respect and Honorable Martial Artists.

See this fella? He endured bullying as a child. Then he turned to Martial Arts. Now he seeks to inspire his fellow countrymen.

I believe UFC and Bellator will be swallowed by this promotion 2 years from now.

ONE's vision to make mma as ONE:

Step 1: Acquire the top talents.
Step 2: Land a tv deal in North America, South America, Europe, Oceania and Africa.
Step 3: Absorb other mma promotions (UFC, Bellator, PFL, M-1, ACB, and FNG).

I believe Rizin and Road are the 1st one on their list to acquire, Asian market is their 1st goal.

Back