only friend in town ditched me

AZ103

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dudes been acting like and talking we are going to hang out do a bunch of shit and watch UFC 231 for like a month. Straight blew me off.

Lately, if its not his idea he wont fucking do anything. it HAS to be his idea. Been one of my best friends for years and the other two of our group moved. But he keeps blowing me off and he got drunk as fuck and we almost fought like two years ago. Ass hole of a buddy/

Anyways stoned and drunk bullshitting about UFC 231 in here.

Or stories about friends turning to shit as you grow up.

or AMA wtf ever

I probably allowed people in my past to be flaky too, but I've come to a place in my life where I only match and mirror other people's effort.

I wouldn't call that guy a friend anymore, I would recommend finding new friends.

Pussy > UFC

That's the only thing that ruin friendships.

Does he have a gf who believes you are a bad influence by any chance?

I think the bigger question is why you only have one friend...are you an asshole?

Sounds like it's more fun without him

I probably allowed people in my past to be flaky too, but I've come to a place in my life where I only match and mirror other people's effort.

I wouldn't call that guy a friend anymore, I would recommend finding new friends.
Yeah thats kind of where im at with it. shitty though.
Pussy > UFC

That's the only thing that ruin friendships.
He's married pretty sure he found something "cooler " to do
Does he have a gf who believes you are a bad influence by any chance?
his wife most definitely does but he doesnt listen to her lmao

I think the bigger question is why you only have one friend...are you an asshole?
I have 5 friends that I am close enough to talk to regularly. 3 live in in different states, 1 lives across the state, the other has a like fresh out the pussy baby hes gotta watch.

This friend was my one option for hanging out and watching UFC 231 like we used to. We made plans. He fucked off. welcome to the party grab a joint

Edit: I forgot to answer you. Yes I am an asshole.

Sounds like it's more fun without him
I usually watch the fights alone stoned and drunk, this card is huge and I wanted to watch with real Fan or Fans. Also my birthday weekend.

I usually watch the fights alone stoned and drunk, this card is huge and I wanted to watch with real Fan or Fans. Also my birthday weekend.
Go to a bar

My advice would be to make new friends.

Easier said than done obviously.

I was a loser until I joined sherdog.

My advice would be to make new friends.

Easier said than done obviously.

I was a loser until I joined sherdog.
oooo so im almost a black belt in friendship.... and people said i was "shit posting "

Dudes been acting like and talking we are going to hang out do a bunch of shit and watch UFC 231 for like a month. Straight blew me off.

Lately, if its not his idea he wont fucking do anything. it HAS to be his idea. Been one of my best friends for years and the other two of our group moved. But he keeps blowing me off and he got drunk as fuck and we almost fought like two years ago. Ass hole of a buddy/

Anyways stoned and drunk bullshitting about UFC 231 in here.

Or stories about friends turning to shit as you grow up.

or AMA wtf ever

He's the very definition of what you call a "toxic friend." Get rid of him from your social circle. He's not your friend.

oooo so im almost a black belt in friendship.... and people said i was "shit posting "
Make some threads about trannies or height and you'll be the talk of the site brah

thought about it, probably will just enjoy the fights at home and get pretty lit then jiu jitsu my dogs
On a side note, I go out to bars most weekends alone. Not as big a hurdle to get over really.

But I understand wanting to be there for your pets. Family is family.

Yeah thats kind of where im at with it. shitty though.

He's married pretty sure he found something "cooler " to do

his wife most definitely does but he doesnt listen to her lmao

If you got along with his wife he'd probably be a better friend.

On a side note, I go out to bars most weekends alone. Not as big a hurdle to get over really.

But I understand wanting to be there for your pets. Family is family.
I have a fiancee so going to the bars alone is kinda asking for trouble haha. I want to make some new MMA fan friends though which you think would be easy cause I do jj, but I do struggle making friends in real life.

Break ups are rough.

Time heals all wounds.

Plenty more fish in the sea.

Back