Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More proof leftism is a mental illness.

Even kids see there something wrong with these people.

No. You're not the one determining whether or not your thread constitutes propaganda.

Nothing in your OP substantiates these claims, or at least you are playing coy about pointing to them. Substantiate them, edit them, or I dump this.

its both in the link and in the video... how can "nothing in the OP substantiates these claims" when he linked to the source and embedded the video that states it

weird back and forth

its both in the link and in the video... how can "nothing in the OP substantiates these claims" when he linked to the source and embedded the video that states it

weird back and forth
Timestamp the portion of the video where he urges these students to join BAMN directly. Furthermore, provide evidence that this is what the teacher invited the speaker to do.

I'll wait.

Hate BAMN so much. Bunch of low-IQ post-graduate degree holders who engage in direct action and defend their principles and the rights of others even if to the point of violence like a bunch of pussies.
Yeah, those 10th graders and their steadfast principles. Please, tell us more about their "rights" to burn down and vandalize private property and sucker punching old ladies and then run away into their group.
<36>

I'll bite. What is ANTIFA?

I see it all the time here but honestly I can't be bothered to look it up myself.

They're a sketch comedy group.

Timestamp the portion of the video where he urges these students to join BAMN directly. Furthermore, provide evidence that this is what the teacher invited the speaker to do.

I'll wait.

he handed out literature (which he also refers to at 2:20 in the video and is shown at 2:50, so he did in fact hand out literature on BAMN) that says where to go to the BAMN meeting on may 9 at 6:00 pm. theres a picture in the OP

but, did you miss the first few seconds of the video?

wVASyAZ.jpg

or the whole video when he keeps talking about what "our side" needs to do and keeps laying out action plans to "stop these individual cases" and "undercut his ability"

at 2:20 he refers to the literature (that says where the BAMN meeting) to tell them about BAMN tactics of a "silent raid"

you dont think handing out literature telling them where to go for a BAMN meeting, then telling them all about bamn views and setting an action plan to go with bamn goals isnt recruiting?

weird amount of scrutiny applied to this compared to posts from CNN or washington post who have been confirmed to fake news...

he handed out literature (which he also refers to at 2:20 in the video and is shown at 2:50, so he did in fact hand out literature on BAMN) that says where to go to the BAMN meeting on may 9 at 6:00 pm. theres a picture in the OP

but, did you miss the first few seconds of the video?

wVASyAZ.jpg

or the whole video when he keeps talking about what "our side" needs to do and keeps laying out action plans to "stop these individual cases" and "undercut his ability"

at 2:20 he refers to the literature (that says where the BAMN meeting) to tell them about BAMN tactics of a "silent raid"

you dont think handing out literature telling them where to go for a BAMN meeting, then telling them all about bamn views and setting an action plan to go with bamn goals isnt recruiting?

weird amount of scrutiny applied to this compared to posts from CNN or washington post who have been confirmed to fake news...
The first few seconds of the video are generated by whoever creates the video. It offers nothing to substantiate the claim, and I have no idea who the broadcaster is (with YouTube it may be anonymous video uploaders meaning that libel laws, for example, aren't in place to prevent slander). "Deplorable News" is nothing more than a community-run YouTube channel. Furthermore, the video is titled, "Antifa recruiting..."

So which is it? Antifa or BAMN? Both? Using your post as a map I skipped to 2:50. Would you care to point out where I am able to see that this is "BAMN" literature?

He doesn't reference BAMN, Antifa, or invite the students to a meeting outlined in the paperwork in the audio, there. He coaches them on how to combat Trump's agenda of mass deportations. I also checked out the GP link. I can't see or identify that the pamphlet in the GP article's image is the same pamphlet as the one he handed out, here. The tweet that alleged these were handed out has been deleted. Furthermore, the article is a clear hit piece against the teacher, but teachers aren't allowed to bring in guest speakers without administration approval. So this teacher isn't a lone wolf.

He advocates for open borders, which I find appalling, and while I don't care for anything this partisan in a public school setting, it is not unprecedented. Ben Shapiro has been invited to high schools to discuss conservative policy, for example, and he openly advocates it. That isn't a problem. The problem is when the teachers try to silence Ben.

Sort of like what everyone is doing in that YouTube Comment section. Sort of like...what you guys are trying to do here by deliberately lying and misrepresenting the nature of this speaker's speech?

Tough to tell, but you guys are gullible, and you're running with it.

In all the dystopian futures, public education is supposed to be a tool used by the government to indoctrinate citizens into obedience.
In the bizarro world we live in, public education is a tool used by the "Resistance" to indoctrinate citizens into disobedience. What a weird time to be alive.

The first few seconds of the video are generated by whoever creates the video. It offers nothing to substantiate the claim, and I have no idea who the broadcaster is (with YouTube it may be anonymous video uploaders meaning that libel laws, for example, aren't in place to prevent slander). "Deplorable News" is nothing more than a community-run YouTube channel. Furthermore, the video is titled, "Antifa recruiting..."

So which is it? Antifa or BAMN? Both? Using your post as a map I skipped to 2:50. Would you care to point out where I am able to see that this is "BAMN" literature?

He doesn't reference BAMN, Antifa, or invite the students to a meeting outlined in the paperwork in the audio, there. He coaches them on how to combat Trump's agenda of mass deportations. I also checked out the GP link. I can't see or identify that the pamphlet in the GP article's image is the same pamphlet as the one he handed out, here. The tweet that alleged these were handed out has been deleted. Furthermore, the article is a clear hit piece against the teacher, but teachers aren't allowed to bring in guest speakers without administration approval. So this teacher isn't a lone wolf.

He advocates for open borders, which I find appalling, and while I don't care for anything this partisan in a public school setting, it is not unprecedented. Ben Shapiro has been invited to high schools to discuss conservative policy, for example, and he openly advocates it. That isn't a problem. The problem is when the teachers try to silence Ben.

Sort of like what everyone is doing in that YouTube Comment section. Sort of like...what you guys are trying to do here by deliberately lying and misrepresenting the nature of this speaker's speech?

^^^
Lol. The OP is a video of an incident, and Madmick calls it #fakenews.

Its a video, Mick. They are caught on tape saying these things. There is a picture in the classroom of the literature that was handed out.

^^^
Lol. The OP is a video of an incident, and Madmick calls it #fakenews.

Its a video, Mick. They are caught on tape saying these things. There is a picture in the classroom of the literature that was handed out.
Nobody has been able to point to an actual recruitment effort. This story is over two months old, and nobody but hard-right independent news sources like Gateway Pundit have published it. Those are aggregation mills, btw. The tweet with the supposed image of a BAMN pamphlet doesn't exist. Meanwhile, @Pwent, for example, didn't even comprehend the sections of the video he pointed to. "Silent raids" is an ICE strategy, not a BAMN strategy:
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...outine-ICE-check-ins-but-not-walking-back-out
http://americasvoice.org/press_rele...a-ice-turning-routine-check-ins-deportations/
Last week, ICE announced that in the first 100 days of the Trump Administration arrests of undocumented immigrants increased by 38%. A key way the Trump Administration is running up its deportation numbers involves going after the undocumented immigrants who are easiest to find – those who have been checking in with ICE regularly for years under an exercise of prosecutorial discretion.

These “silent raids” target individuals on a one-by-one basis. Immigrants walk into ICE offices, and instead of being checked in and sent back out to live their lives as has happened for years, they are being detained and deported. Ironically, this strategy punishes people who are trying to do what the government has asked of them. Typically, they have been living in the country for a decade or more, have U.S. citizen children, and have nothing on their record that suggests they are dangerous. They are just regular immigrants who a previous administration thought should be put at the bottom of the deportation list, as long as they continued to check-in as required.
The speaker was instructing the students that the best way to resist Trump's immigration policies was to disrupt the silent raids as a means to ultimately disrupt his mass deportation efforts, and that-- he says-- "will be the end of Trump." By that, I infer that he means Trump will lose the core of his support. He isn't organizing a "silent raid" by BAMN.

There's no question that this isn't appropriate for a 10th grade class, because it's far too partisan, but I'm questioning the claims of the OP/story while you're not. I am skeptical that they are true.

anti-fascist group

but theyre actually incredibly fascist, they are the ones physically assaulting trump supporters and pepper spraying old ladies for wearing trump hats, and sneak attack hitting people with bike locks

theyre the ones causing riots and lighting shit on fire to prevent conservative speakers from speaking on college campuses

whats terrifying is that their leaders (like the one in the OP, or the one who cracked someone in the head with a bike lock) are all educators and teach this shit to kids
Trump supporters lol.

Supporters of peace.

No. You're not the one determining whether or not your thread constitutes propaganda.

Nothing in your OP substantiates these claims, or at least you are playing coy about pointing to them. Substantiate them, edit them, or I dump this.
If you don't read the article or, more importantly, watch the presentation, how would you be able to know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Does Ben Shapiro speak in world lit classes? I don't see why this presenter or the 8 minutes of the teacher speaking has to do with lit, especially giving times to meet a bus driver and telling them they should go.

Also, whatever the youtube channel where I found this is, they didn't create the video, a student in her class did. And it's uncut.

If you don't read the article or, more importantly, watch the presentation, how would you be able to know?
By demanding the threadstarter supply it to me. Otherwise I would be required to spend 2 hours every time someone posted a YouTube doc.

*Edit*
@Giblert

Yeeeeeaaahhhh...so I just checked this out. Here is the speaker at the Oakland high school:

9dXiRy.jpg

Meanwhile, here is Ronald Cruz, the Berkeley lawyer, announcing himself at a BAMN rally:

WkYlGL.jpg

Would you care to explain just exactly what it is you think you're doing, here?

Last edited:
By demanding the threadstarter supply it to me. Otherwise I would be required to spend 2 hours every time someone posted a YouTube doc.

*Edit*
@Giblert

Yeeeeeaaahhhh...so I just checked this out. Here is the speaker at the Oakland high school:

9dXiRy.jpg

Meanwhile, here is Ronald Cruz, the Berkeley lawyer, announcing himself at a BAMN rally:

WkYlGL.jpg

Would you care to explain just exactly what it is you think you're doing, here?

Oh shit, thanks for checking that. I'll delete the post with the incorrect name. This was the name I came up with when trying to find out who the presenter is.

I will keep working on your request a little later today as I don't have the ability to use my phone at work today.

Wouldn't you say the presentation (if you ended up watching it) has a lot more to do with getting kids to attend the BAMN event since the teacher explicitly tells them they should go than it does about world lit?

Also, this thread has been up for two months with no flags from any mods and no evidence showing the presenter and teacher are not encouraging the kids to attend; odd that it's getting this level of scrutiny when the video is extremely clear and uncut. Additionally, the BUSD suspended Yvette Felarca on suspicion of promoting BAMN in her classes, so they ceftainly seem to know this type of thing is happening as well.

Edit: in the meantime i've deleted "recruiting agent" from the title to avoid unsubstantiated claims.

**poll is anonymous**

Oakland Tech High School english teacher Livier Perez recently invited BAMN spokesperson to address her 10th graders. He speaks until 4:45, then the teacher talks until 12:45. She asks for questions and one young man asks for clarification on BAMN's stance on immigration:

Surprisingly low number of views so far at 14.5k.

The Gateway Pundit did an article about it:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...militant-group-school-recruit-students-video/

They even handed out literature:
C_bs2bpXcAE60XE-768x555.jpg

**UPDATE**

Yvonne aka Yvette Felarca, 47, of BAMN and Berkeley's MLK Middle School arrested for brawl in the capital in June:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article162578478.html

Almost no media coverage, hence the Miami Herald article.l

It is Red Dawn all over again. Only one way to take care of these Marxist pieces of shit.

Oh shit, thanks for checking that. I'll delete the post with the incorrect name. This was the name I came up with when trying to find out who the presenter is.

I will keep working on your request a little later today as I don't have the ability to use my phone at work today.

Wouldn't you say the presentation (if you ended up watching it) has a lot more to do with getting kids to attend the BAMN event since the teacher explicitly tells them they should go than it does about world lit?

Also, this thread has been up for two months with no flags from any mods and no evidence showing the presenter and teacher are not encouraging the kids to attend; odd that it's getting this level of scrutiny when the video is extremely clear and uncut. Additionally, the BUSD suspended Yvette Felarca on suspicion of promoting BAMN in her classes, so they ceftainly seem to know this type of thing is happening as well.

Edit: in the meantime i've deleted "recruiting agent" from the title to avoid unsubstantiated claims.
Stop being gullible.

Back