• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is disgusting. This whole issue, and I am including that shithole, Berkeley, in this, is ridiculous. I hate Ann coulter and I hate milo whateverhisnameis, but I think I hate this group a bit more. And inviting them to speak at a high school, not some radical liberal cesspit, but a high school, is just wrong

Stop being gullible.
I was rushing to answer your request and definitely rushed the results. Directive noted.
He doesn't reference BAMN, Antifa, or invite the students to a meeting outlined in the paperwork in the audio, there.

"deliberately lying and misrepresenting the nature of this speaker's speech?"
I'll add a much more thorough PBP in text form a little later. Will @ you when complete.

For the time being, here you are:
From 2:48 in the video, screenshot showing first mention of BAMN by name:

Screenshot2017072020.png

Also it's not the presenter who invites them, "it's Ronald". He speaks for the last 2/3 of the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Madmick I've finished adding info in the OP from a couple months ago about the BAMN presenters at Oakland Tech.

Thank you. You now have a quality OP.
Thanks for the help.

"He doesn't reference BAMN"

"Sort of like...whatyou guys are trying to do here by deliberately lying and misrepresenting the nature of this speaker's speech?"

Do your bold, unsubstantiated claims get to stay in my thread after I addressed the issues with my bold, unsubstantiated claims?

By demanding the threadstarter supply it to me. Otherwise I would be required to spend 2 hours every time someone posted a YouTube doc.

*Edit*
@Giblert

Yeeeeeaaahhhh...so I just checked this out. Here is the speaker at the Oakland high school:

9dXiRy.jpg

Meanwhile, here is Ronald Cruz, the Berkeley lawyer, announcing himself at a BAMN rally:

WkYlGL.jpg

Would you care to explain just exactly what it is you think you're doing, here?

Sorry, but you have to admit, I lucked out that the other guy is Ronald Cruz haha!

They should respect immigration laws.

Thanks for the help.

"He doesn't reference BAMN"

"Sort of like...whatyou guys are trying to do here by deliberately lying and misrepresenting the nature of this speaker's speech?"

Do your bold, unsubstantiated claims get to stay in my thread after I addressed the issues with my bold, unsubstantiated claims?
No, I said he didn't referrence BAMN in those sections that @Pwent cited, and that "secret raids" didn't reference a BAMN strategy at all. I also pointed out that the only person we see in the video, who speaks to the students, wasn't the person that you said he was, originally.

If you'd like me to tidy the thread, I am glad to do it. I'll crop the meta-posts. You've done the work, now, that your sources did not. This is a thread worthy of discussion.

No, I said he didn't referrence BAMN in those sections that @Pwent cited, and that "secret raids" didn't reference a BAMN strategy at all. I also pointed out that the only person we see in the video, who speaks to the students, wasn't the person that you said he was, originally.
There are two presenters shown; the second person we see in the video who speaks for the last 2/3 is the person I mistook the main presenter shown (Ben) for, as shown in my screenshots added to the OP.

Am I still "deliberately lying and misrepresenting the nature of this speaker's speech?" or is it your turn with this incorrect post after still not watching the video or looking at the content of my updates?

The most egregious thing about thus thread is that the BAMN acronym was never explained so I thought this was about Bad Ass Motherfucking N****s. Saw NONE of that in the video. Very disappointed.

Timestamp the portion of the video where he urges these students to join BAMN directly. Furthermore, provide evidence that this is what the teacher invited the speaker to do.

I'll wait.

the teacher would have to have her head in the sand to not know what they were there for:

BAMN is a militant[21] left-wing activist group that organizes demonstrations and litigation to achieve its aims. It organizes primarily in colleges and K-12 schools. BAMN was involved in some of the violence and looting during the Black Lives Matter protests in downtown Berkeley in 2014, again in 2017,[22] and during Occupy Oakland.[23]

the teacher would have to have her head in the sand to not know what they were there for:

BAMN is a militant[21] left-wing activist group that organizes demonstrations and litigation to achieve its aims. It organizes primarily in colleges and K-12 schools. BAMN was involved in some of the violence and looting during the Black Lives Matter protests in downtown Berkeley in 2014, again in 2017,[22] and during Occupy Oakland.[23]
Additionally Ronald asks the class if they discussed one of the stories when he was there last fall. Not BAMN's first time in this classroom.

Back