Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

Wow, this is terrible looking so far. He just delivered some Ronda Rousey level GIFS.

I now feel more Homo sex than ever before…

Conor looks like some random weekend warrior.

Floyd is going to look bad for having a win over this guy. Jesus christ.

Well... he's fucking slow... :D That open workout won't make McTapper any good

That fight will be hilarious

Damn those hooks to the body while backpedaling were straight SAVAGE! Whoa!

remember that bag weighs 4x as much as floyd does - imagine what happens when those shots land on floyds little head

The strategy with changing stances constantly is going to make him look even more stupid and probably will get him knocked out.

I think he is just trying to make everyone think he is slow as molasses. He's purposefully trying to make everyone think he has no speed or gas tank.

Breathing heavy after sub-par work.

Damn those hooks to the body while backpedaling were straight SAVAGE! Whoa!

remember that bag weighs 4x as much as floyd does - imagine what happens when those shots land on floyds little head

Here come the damage control troll posts in response to Conor's embarrassing workout.

Also, he's gassed already, and I'm not joking. He is winded right now, and all he did was hit the bag.

Because you seriously believe he will land flush on Mayweather? You guy is hilariously slow (and already gased) haha

I think he is just trying to make everyone think he is slow as molasses. He's purposefully trying to make everyone think he has no speed or gas tank.
7e3.jpg

No, he isn't.

Back