Open workouts - Floyd/Conor

I knew
Looks normal to me, but then again everyone on this forum is an expert.

No need to be an expert. Just watch Mayweather's workout from yesterday and compare both... there's a world of difference (speed, technique, movement, position, etc.)

No need to be an expert to notice a Formula 1 goes faster than a go-kart

legit lol @ all the flomos thinking and praying that conor is gassed.

hes taking deep breaths, as he should, to avoid gassing out. more oxygen = no gassing stop listening to roe jogan lads

One more Ali shuffle and he might collapse.

I think the nerves is making him gas even worse than usual...good luck on fight night

legit lol @ all the flomos thinking and praying that conor is gassed.

hes taking deep breaths, as he should, to avoid gassing out. more oxygen = no gassing stop listening to roe jogan lads

the funniest part is that you actually convinced yourself :) your guy got 4 rounds in his gas tank, at best

I knew
No need to be an expert. Just watch Mayweather's workout from yesterday and compare both... there's a world of difference (speed, technique, movement, position, etc.)

Mayweather literally did the same workout he always does with the exception of the mitts w/Roger. I don't know what exactly people are expecting from Conor hitting a punching bag. Also regardless of seeing both media day workouts the outcome from this fight isn't going to change people's minds.

I'm not watching but it sounds like he's just clowning around. He can't be as bad as some of you guys are making him out to be.

I'm not watching but it sounds like he's just clowning around. He can't be as bad as some of you guys are making him out to be.
He's just playing around doing a cardio workout on the bag.

Chael is probably right but I can't take him seriously

Don't know why people hating, only time Floyd looked impressive yesterday was on the speed bag, he looked slower than what Conor is showing & weaker on the heavy bag. Conor body shots look deadly, not sure what anybody else is watching.

Ignore the trolls who apparently have never seen a boxing workout. Conor is trying very hard, doing his best, and he looks gassed, uncomfortable, and worse than any of us originally imagined. I'm not making jokes, he really does look bad.

Making Robert Guerrero look like a speedster.

I hope he fakes a bad cardio.

Or this is gonna be a short fight

Ignore the trolls who apparently have never seen a boxing workout. Conor is trying very hard, doing his best, and he looks gassed, uncomfortable, and worse than any of us originally imagined. I'm not making jokes, he really does look bad.
So are you predicting a first round KO by Floyd after seeing this?

Back