Oppinions on each scenario in competition.

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so this is meant to be a social experiment. It has nothing to do with what I'm doing in real life.

So scenario #1
Fighter height: 6'3"
Fighter weight on fight night: 201 lbs
Fighters weight class: welterweight
Fighters background: amateur boxer 30-2 amatuer kickboxer 1-3 bjj white belt 2 stripes (is stronger and leaner too, and is very athletic)
Fight style: pressure fighter, jab user, very evasive, likes to set up punches with the jab and gets you to throw a right hand so that he can slip off of that and get into the clinch to use some dirty boxing, uses kicks when your covering up.

Scenario #2
Fighter height: 5'8"
Fighter weight on fight night: 170 lbs
Fighters weight class: featherweight
Fighters background: black belt in bjj, kyokushin karate black belt 1st degree, pro muay thai fighter 10-2.
Fighting style: uses basic combo traditional combos (1-2 leg kick, 1-2-3 leg kick 2-3 leg kick, also likes to mix it up with body and head kick while also using knees too when opponent gets too close for takedown, and uses the front kick when opponent goes for punching range takedown)

Scenario #3
Fighter height: 5'5"
Fighter weight on fight night: 150 lbs
Fighter weight class: bantamweight
Fighter background: master of sports in sambo, 2nd degree black belt taekwondo, amatuer muay thai record 7-0 amatuer boxing record 5-1 bjj purple belt, capoeira practitioner (whatever the highest cord is)
Fighters style: use jab for distance, close distance with shuffle side kick, elusive with footwork after combos, strong clinch which he only uses when fighters are too close to him, and uses unorthodox combos like 1-2 shuffle side kick, 2-leg kick, 1-2 uppercut to side kick, 1-2-body hook to clinch knee.

So how would you guys handle people like this, and yes this is scenarios for mma fights. I want to hear how you guys handle people like this, obviously these aren't any specific fighters in the ufc or bellator.

So how would you guys handle these fighters? And sorry if I used the word "scenario" wrong I wanted to make the title short, and did not know what other word to use.

Ok so this is meant to be a social experiment. It has nothing to do with what I'm doing in real life.

So scenario #1
Fighters background: amateur boxer 30-2 amatuer kickboxer 1-3 bjj white belt 2 stripes (is stronger and leaner too, and is very athletic)
Fight style: pressure fighter, jab user, very evasive, likes to set up punches with the jab and gets you to throw a right hand so that he can slip off of that and get into the clinch to use some dirty boxing, uses kicks when your covering up.

Scenario #2
Fighters background: black belt in bjj, kyokushin karate black belt 1st degree, pro muay thai fighter 10-2.
Fighting style: uses basic combo traditional combos (1-2 leg kick, 1-2-3 leg kick 2-3 leg kick, also likes to mix it up with body and head kick while also using knees too when opponent gets too close for takedown, and uses the front kick when opponent goes for punching range takedown)

Scenario #3
Fighter background: master of sports in sambo, 2nd degree black belt taekwondo, amatuer muay thai record 7-0 amatuer boxing record 5-1 bjj purple belt, capoeira practitioner (whatever the highest cord is)
Fighters style: use jab for distance, close distance with shuffle side kick, elusive with footwork after combos, strong clinch which he only uses when fighters are too close to him, and uses unorthodox combos like 1-2 shuffle side kick, 2-leg kick, 1-2 uppercut to side kick, 1-2-body hook to clinch knee.

So how would you guys handle people like this, and yes this is scenarios for mma fights. I want to hear how you guys handle people like this, obviously these aren't any specific fighters in the ufc or bellator.

So how would you guys handle these fighters? And sorry if I used the word "scenario" wrong I wanted to make the title short, and did not know what other word to use.
I would hit them.
<28>

Maybe I hit em standing up, maybe I'll hit em in the clinch. I might even hit em on the ground, but iiiiiiiiii'll hit em.

But what if in some God forsaken universe, only this would happen in the depths of hell. What if somehow they hit you with a shoryuken? Then what happens?

But what if in some God forsaken universe, only this would happen in the depths of hell. What if somehow they hit you with a shoryuken? Then what happens?
Either I die or they become my Sensei I suppose.

How long did this take to come up with?...for it to have nothing to do with what youre doing in real life.
<FookIsThatGuy>
Besides. Youre much better off just to hop into spacetimes dms. He can easily dismantle all of these types of opponents. Probably even with a single move he wont (properly) teach you

Scenario 1 Verdun flying side kick transition into heel hook
Scenario 2 flick the low kick to the shin and the jab to face then smash him with the sliding side kick to the jaw, boW to the judges and leave
Scenario 3 sliding heel hook if he defends reverse him into a mounted gogoplata rain hellbows like a endless torrent of arrows.

Touch em with teh jab n fill the room with uppercuts

How long did this take to come up with?...for it to have nothing to do with what youre doing in real life.
<FookIsThatGuy>
Besides. Youre much better off just to hop into spacetimes dms. He can easily dismantle all of these types of opponents. Probably even with a single move he wont (properly) teach you

I will look to someone who will teach me, I will go deep in depths of Afghanistan and possibly find the base of the league of assassins.

I'll use judo throws that are the best in the world and make all others look like they're done by little girls.

So scenario #1

Scenario #2

Scenario #3

1 is going to get himself taken down a lot, pressure fighting as a tall boxer who initiates the clinch and has no wrestling background or BJJ skill.

2 is a Kyokushin black belt, his defensive boxing could be absolutely horrendous.

3 is going to be off balance constantly while striking, and there's little cohesion between those styles.

1 is going to get himself taken down a lot, pressure fighting as a tall boxer who initiates the clinch and has no wrestling background or BJJ skill.

2 is a Kyokushin black belt, his defensive boxing could be absolutely horrendous.

3 is going to be off balance constantly while striking, and there's little cohesion between those styles.

Good assessment.

1) Uppercut
2) Uppercut
3) Knee (too short for an uppercut)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back