Ordering gym clothes, suggestions?

Fresh Biscuits

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'd like to place an order online for a bunch of new workout clothes for the gym, so I'm wondering if anyone has done the same recently and had a good experience with a certain website?

I'm not gonna buy all underarmor, too expensive and I don't really like the material anyway. Just out for stuff that looks decent, is comfortable, and reasonably priced.

I'd like to place an order online for a bunch of new workout clothes for the gym, so I'm wondering if anyone has done the same recently and had a good experience with a certain website?

I'm not gonna buy all underarmor, too expensive and I don't really like the material anyway. Just out for stuff that looks decent, is comfortable, and reasonably priced.

What do you mean by gym clothes. If by gym you mean a place with weights, treadmills etc, I would just go to the local clothing store and pick up some cheap gym shorts and a few t shirts,....that's what I do anyways. If you are going to be doing MT or kickboxing or something similar, I would get some board shorts(I have a pair of Truths and I like them a lot), and maybe some compression shorts if you wanted, as far as shirts, any old shirt will do imo.
Here are a few websites that I have ordered from recently and have had good experiences with:
The TXMMA Store : , Home of TRUTH Fightwear & the Best Deals in MMA!
FightStuff US
Welcome to Budovideos.com - The Largest Selection of Martial Arts Videos on the Net!

If by "gym clothes" you mean rashguards, nogi quality boardshorts, etc there are a number of different websites you could check out. I would personally just use the forum search function for "trusted websites" or something of that sort. You can also generally dig up a Sherdog coupon code for most websites on the forums as well.

I just recently ordered a Hayabusa rashguard and Sprawl boardshorts from riofightwear.com using the SDOG coupon code (10% off, can't complain about that). It's been about a week and they haven't come in yet, but I live in Alaska, so I wasn't expecting them to.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm basically looking for all sorts of stuff, t-shirts, shorts, jogging pants, rash guards etc. The reason I want to order online is because I live in northern Alberta, and the shopping here is brutal and overpriced.

Plus I'm picky!

Where do you buy clothes for gym these days? I like some gotapparel.com t-shirts a lot as they are really very cheap and nice for this purpose. I would like to recommend you to try them out too, I think you will like them ;)

Last edited:
Back