Original Night Stalker/East area rapist discussion

I woke up from a nap yesterday, it was late afternoon but it wasn't totally dark outside. I was sleeping on my back but had my head turned to the side so the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the window, with no drapes covering it. I have been listening to those case file podcasts where they describe his crimes and I immediately remembered that some victims woke up in the middle of the night and saw him standing outside their bedroom window.

Our house has a lot of windows and no coverings. We sleep upstairs but it does make me think about people walking though our neighborhood can see us from the sidewalk when we are eating dinner or in the living room.

This guy terrorized families, including the youth. I hope they force him into general population and he’s tormented daily ala what he did to others.

Not a chance, unfortunately.

What’s America’s stance on serial killers in prison ? Do they get protection or in a secluded area ? Could someone fill me in ?

I'm not sure what the protocol actually is. Like, if he has to request it, or not. I would think being such a high profile inmate, that the prison would automatically isolate him for his own safety, but I'm not sure. Dahmer didn't get any special treatment, for instance.

Don't know, but I highly doubt he gets tossed in gen pop. I just hope the gavel comes down. It wouldn't surprise me if the old fucker just dropped dead while awaiting trial, due to all the stress and shit.

Not a chance, unfortunately.

I'm not sure what the protocol actually is. Like, if he has to request it, or not. I would think being such a high profile inmate, that the prison would automatically isolate him for his own safety, but I'm not sure. Dahmer didn't get any special treatment, for instance.

Don't know, but I highly doubt he gets tossed in gen pop. I just hope the gavel comes down. It wouldn't surprise me if the old fucker just dropped dead while awaiting trial, due to all the stress and shit.
Although he’s old he was seen motorcycling and running red lights very recently. He’s in decent shape for his age, the wheelchair thing is an act.

Our house has a lot of windows and no coverings. We sleep upstairs but it does make me think about people walking though our neighborhood can see us from the sidewalk when we are eating dinner or in the living room.
Everytime I pass by a house like that i wonder why people don't put any covering. It kind of freaks me out that I see everything inside.

Everytime I pass by a house like that i wonder why people don't put any covering. It kind of freaks me out that I see everything inside.

Modern design look is why our house looks the way it does.

This isn't our house but it looks a lot like this.

oak-brook-residence-e1507240610229.jpg

Although he’s old he was seen motorcycling and running red lights very recently. He’s in decent shape for his age, the wheelchair thing is an act.

Lot's of people in their 70s are in very good shape and live active lives. You can bet this guy is absolutely pissed at being caged like the animal he is.

Have fun rotting in jail you piece of shit.

Oh and you know dick pics are coming to the web. LMAO.

Modern design look is why our house looks the way it does.

This isn't our house but it looks a lot like this.

oak-brook-residence-e1507240610229.jpg
Haha I knew it! It's usually a house like that. Those giant windows man, people can see everything outside.

Haha I knew it! It's usually a house like that. Those giant windows man, people can see everything outside.

We were away for a month and some kids tried breaking in through the back french doors to our dining room. One of the neighbors chased them away.

We had to call the cops once because some old dude in a mercedes asked my 11 yr old and her friend if they wanted a ride. When the cop came and we asked if there were any similar report the cop said that he had never been called to our area before (it's pretty nice area). In 12 yrs I've never heard of anything in our neighborhood happening (although I'm sure something has).

I still keep a pair of 32" sticks with angle cuts in a closet by the front door, upstairs and a pair in the basement.

I keep a super bright flashlight (one of those they call a torch). I still think it is one of the best defense tools. I don't give a fuck if the guy is wearing welding glasses, if you look at this thing you are looking at some level of retinal damage.

If you haven't checked out quality modern tactical/torch flashlights, do so. The one we have can light paper on fire.

Last edited:
Lot's of people in their 70s are in very good shape and live active lives. You can bet this guy is absolutely pissed at being caged like the animal he is.

Have fun rotting in jail you piece of shit.

Oh and you know dick pics are coming to the web. LMAO.
Absolutely.

The guy was building his own tables and all sorts. He’s in good shape.

Absolutely.

The guy was building his own tables and all sorts. He’s in good shape.
Definitely.

I am so happy they made him stand for the most recent court appearance (yesterday) and also having him caged 'in public' was very satisfying. Sends a strong message that not only are they not falling for the old, fuddy-duddy grandfather act, they are taking the utmost precaution and dealing with this very seriously - and forcing the pos to take the situation seriously, too.

Essentially saying "Stop acting and stand up arsehole. We're putting you in a cage - can you guess why...?!"

I can only imagine what is going on behind the scenes - how they may be trying to provoke him into talking and so on. I have a feeling he will talk eventually (if he doesn't find a way to off himself).

Apparently they cage everyone pre-trial in Sacre-tomato for murder.

I would say the only stick they have on JJD is to threaten his kids and ex-wife with harassment. TBH these cops seem very professional and i doubt they put the screws to the family to make him talk (unfortunately). I would definitely go after the wife. He didn't do all this with her having an idea of what was going on.

Apparently they cage everyone pre-trial in Sacre-tomato for murder.

I would say the only stick they have on JJD is to threaten his kids and ex-wife with harassment. TBH these cops seem very professional and i doubt they put the screws to the family to make him talk (unfortunately). I would definitely go after the wife. He didn't do all this with her having an idea of what was going on.

there is no way a high profile killer/person would be let anywhere near general population. Before, during, or after the trial. He is going to be in solitary for rest of his life, with 1 hour in an outside cage per day

Me too, it’s almost like they don’t care that I stand behind their bushes and trees to observe- and watch them every night...

Me too, it’s almost like they don’t care that I stand behind their bushes and trees to observe- and watch them every night...
Lol
Isn't infuriating? They are making our lives easier. I want to be challenged as a stalker!

Definitely.

I am so happy they made him stand for the most recent court appearance (yesterday) and also having him caged 'in public' was very satisfying. Sends a strong message that not only are they not falling for the old, fuddy-duddy grandfather act, they are taking the utmost precaution and dealing with this very seriously - and forcing the pos to take the situation seriously, too.

Essentially saying "Stop acting and stand up arsehole. We're putting you in a cage - can you guess why...?!"

I can only imagine what is going on behind the scenes - how they may be trying to provoke him into talking and so on. I have a feeling he will talk eventually (if he doesn't find a way to off himself).
That's effin great news. Put a smile on my face.

You notice she thinks the wife knew?
She heavily implies it, doesn't she? Kinda leaning that way myself even as i acknowledge that i probably believe that mostly because on some weird level it would be preferable. While it is creepy and scary as fuck if she knew, it is even more terrifying to contemplate that she (or any one of us) could live with someone, sleep with someone, raise a family with someone, for 30-40 years and at the end of the day not know them at all.

You think the wife knew?

She heavily implies it, doesn't she? Kinda leaning that way myself even as i acknowledge that i probably believe that mostly because on some weird level it would be preferable. While it is creepy and scary as fuck if she knew, it is even more terrifying to contemplate that she (or any one of us) could live with someone, sleep with someone, raise a family with someone, for 30-40 years and at the end of the day not know them at all.

You think the wife knew?
I would not be surprised, at all actually, if she knew. I think there's something missing about this case and that could be why he's not talking with the police. Btw, is she collaborating? I remember hearing she wasn't.
And I wouldn't be surprised if his brother helped him either. Like I said, something is not adding up and I think there's a lot of things that needs to investigated and clarified.

Back