Ortega: Huge for the division?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dude looked like a weight class bigger than cub. It's not just his height, but he's thick as well. He's gotta be one of the biggest in the division..

Not to take anything away from guys like him or Ferguson but for some of these guys it's more about their skill in weight cutting than skill in cage.

Moicano looked slightly bigger or at least on-par with him, in his last fight.
Good fight, too - highly recommend watching it. I think it even earned FOTN.

Also Holloway should be about the same size.

I think its more that Cub always looks really small.

I think its more that Cub always looks really small.
It's surprising that he's supposed to be 5'8 and claims to cut a lot, he seems so little and is nicknamed "Cub".

I entered this thread wondering how Ortega could be such a "huge" benefit for a stacked division like FW.

He’s soft and muscle weighs more than fat so is normal that his jiggly body looks bigger

Dude looked like a weight class bigger than cub. It's not just his height, but he's thick as well. He's gotta be one of the biggest in the division..
ye

CmPKuAWUkAAmzno.jpg

Ive personally seen Cub 185lbs between fights

Es normal

T-city looks huge in that group pic

that picture above damn, he makes 145lbs? lol

and yeah, I also thought Cub was his real name, silly me

He just has broad shoulders which makes him look wide and a set of chicken legs.

Cub is small for featherweight but big for batamweight. He looks about 155 in the cage. Ortega about 165.

Cub is small for featherweight but big for batamweight. He looks about 155 in the cage. Ortega about 165.
Cub claims to cut a lot, maybe he just carries it differently (eg. is thicc lol)

This

But him and max do seem like rather large featherweights

I met max a few times the guy is a monster

5'11" at featherweight is pretty amazing to me, but he must not weight all that much.... 165?

Back