Ortegoat vs Holloway

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how do we see this playing out?

Holloway will start slow. Probably win the first 2 rounds barely. Neither will be gassed by round 3. Holloway will be on his horse avoiding the clinch at all costs at that point. He may try to slug it out if he tries to turn up the pace. I think he will get sloppy with his brawling at some point and Ortega will knock him down and choke him out

Ortega gets outworked the entire fight and DOESN’T get a submission in the last round.

Holloway wins 50-45

I give the edge to Max, but that would be a great fight.

That'd the fight to make at FW. I like Max. I think he wears him down and finishes him.

Oretega by sub in 3rd... can’t wait for this fight

Either Max wins a comfortable UD or choking occurs

Maxs neck is a little too long. Not liking his odds.

Holloway will start slow. Probably win the first 2 rounds barely. Neither will be gassed by round 3. Holloway will be on his horse avoiding the clinch at all costs at that point. He may try to slug it out if he tries to turn up the pace. I think he will get sloppy with his brawling at some point and Ortega will knock him down and choke him out

There's only one GOAT of Sherdog and his name is @Guernica (RIP). Ortegoat is a false prophet.

knock him down? when have you ever seen max ever hurt in a fight?..conor couldn't hurt him....aldo in 2 fights never once hurt max..and you think a bjj guy is going to somehow hurt max? haha don't think so....

knock him down? when have you ever seen max ever hurt in a fight...conor couldn't hurt him....aldo in 2 fights never once hurt max..and you think a bjj guy is going to somehow hurt max? haha don't think so....

Frankie has never been ko’d. Oh wait. Nvm son

what finally did him in?

No Sherdoggers Association means

-no infraction grievance procedure
-no post deletion supervision
-no protection against retaliation from moderation staff

#Unionize

musqZRl.jpg

max has been relying on his boxing alot lately and if he bangs with ortega that could be bad since he could get taken down and rnc or sumthing

Ortega by what ever he wants.

Frankie has never been ko’d. Oh wait. Nvm son

edgar is not max...edgar is getting old and has been in a ton of wars...max is alot bigger than edgar...and edgar has been rocked numerous times in his fights...almost put out 2x by maynard....max has never been in hurt in any fight...ever.

edgar is not max...edgar is getting old and has been in a ton of wars...max is alot bigger than edgar...and edgar has been rocked numerous times in his fights...almost put out 2x by maynard....max has never been in hurt in any fight...ever.

He laid down in the mcgregor fight because he didn’t want to be ko’d. It was basically a panic wrestle, but he let the guy with one leg take him down instead

He has two extra rounds to get a choke though, he only needs 3
He definitely could finish anytime with a KO or sub, I just don’t see it with Holloway. Holloway is in his prime right now and sets a crazy pace.

Big fan of Ortega too, wouldn’t mind if he won.

That'd the fight to make at FW. I like Max. I think he wears him down and finishes him.
The fight is made brotha. UFC 226 in July.

Two of my favourite fighters, I don't know how to predict this one. Just gonna sit back and enjoy.

Back