Orteta Is going to ABSOLUTELY DESTROY Max Holloway with ease

Still didn't 'absolutely destroy' him. He was losing the round until he won - that is just Ortega's style, and that's cool, but he ain't goin' Khabib style on anyone.
DXbYUIMX4AAqYnR
giphy.gif

Im gonna have to agree with TS here. Ortega trains with Rener Gracie non-stop. The kid is a serious fkng animal. Ortega by sub rd2 imo

He might catch Holloway with a sub but I doubt he wins the striking battle, and he definitely won’t win a decision. Either way, I’m looking forward to this fight much more than DC vs Stipe.

I agree irtiga VS halway will be a fun fuight.....maybe after school to learn to spell

I liked Ortega untill he popped just can’t root for Roiders.

Holloway is super likeable and he finished the job Conor started.

Could happen. Knocking out Frankie is some real shit.

I doubt it. Holloway stops him in four rounds. I expect to see an improved Holloway here. Without any wrestling, Ortega has little chance to submit Holloway, never mind to knock him out...

I think Ortega will do something weird to win this fight, like an out of nowhere knockout of Frankie Edgar.

But I think it will come from submission.

I think Ortega will do something weird to win this fight, like an out of nowhere knockout of Frankie Edgar.

But I think it will come from submission.

Still didn't 'absolutely destroy' him. He was losing the round until he won - that is just Ortega's style, and that's cool, but he ain't goin' Khabib style on anyone.
So the guy who’s finished everyone he’s fought in the UFC won’t be laying in people’s guards for five rounds? Thank God.

And Frankie is one of my favorite fighters ever, but the dude got fucking destroyed.

I doubt it. Holloway stops him in four rounds. I expect to see an improved Holloway here. Without any wrestling, Ortega has little chance to submit Holloway, never mind to knock him out...
All it takes is one big shot to have a striker shooting for a TD... and Max’s TDD isn’t legendary either. This fight could go either way, but Ortega could end it from anywhere at anytime. I don’t think you can say the same for Max. Count Ortega out at your own risk...

I see it the other way.

I also think Ortega is helluva fighter.

Back