Ortiz-Alexander Peaked at 1.53M Viewers, Averaged 1.13M on FOX

I don't keep up on what good numbers are for FOX. Is that good or what?

It’s an improvement from the last fox show.

That main event of that broadcast – Omar Figueroa Jr.’s five-knockdown, third-round stoppage of Robert Guerrero – drew a peak viewership of 1,039,000. An average of 886,000 viewers watched the entire FOX show.

Its pretty bad. I think Fox can put on literally anything else and do better numbers on a casual Saturday

Ortiz-Alexander peaked high only because the event dragged on so long.

It’s an improvement from the last fox show.

That main event of that broadcast – Omar Figueroa Jr.’s five-knockdown, third-round stoppage of Robert Guerrero – drew a peak viewership of 1,039,000. An average of 886,000 viewers watched the entire FOX show.
Which isnt saying much.

How often do you EVER see a National Primetime Broadcast (NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC) average under a million viewers?

In other news, Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios also did very low, averaging in the 500ks, but that was expected due to the horrid matchup

In other news, Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios also did very low, averaging in the 500ks, but that was expected due to the horrid matchup
See, I think casual fans should be excited for a fight like Rios/Garcia. That had entertaining fight written all over from the day it was announced. It doesn't need to be elite ve elite to be a good fight.

See, I think casual fans should be excited for a fight like Rios/Garcia. That had entertaining fight written all over from the day it was announced. It doesn't need to be elite ve elite to be a good fight.
I think most of casuals need drama.
Remember when Broner banged Paulies girl? That fight drew 1 million viewers on Showtime. When has Paulie ever drew 1 million viewers?

Although that Shawn Porter - Danny Garcia WWE drama will bring in ratings, should do like 800k viewers.

It also had 'only one winner' written all over it.

It also had 'only one winner' written all over it.
Doesn't matter. I predicted a competitive fight and I saw one. The old adage is true, styles make fights. Idiot casuals will tune in to watch Erislandy Lara though.

Friday night, the Top Rank ESPN tripleheader (topped by Ray Beltran outpointing Paulus Moses for a vacant lightweight belt) averaged 703,000 viewers, about the same as the previous Friday night Top Rank ESPN card in September.

I think most of casuals need drama.
Remember when Broner banged Paulies girl? That fight drew 1 million viewers on Showtime. When has Paulie ever drew 1 million viewers?

Although that Shawn Porter - Danny Garcia WWE drama will bring in ratings, should do like 800k viewers.

Was there any evidence (photos/video)? I remember though. He said she was his side chick. Gold diggers like that get passed around more than a fifth of Jack at a frat party. You need to check their tramp stamp from time to time to remember who the fuck they are.

Back