Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been training, Calls out Conor McGregor

He is 44 ffs, Conor is better than what many boxing purists would like to admit.
I get Oscar is old and Conor is way younger but Mayweather had his way with him when he felt like doing so and I fucking hate Mayweather.

DLH has a lot more power than Mayweather and isn't gonna mess around in there. He was one of the best boxers of his time.

Conor should stick to what he is one of the best at and that is MMA.

Oscar-De-La-Hoya.jpg
3B9DC6E800000578-4064048-image-a-4_1482594540170.jpg

The battle of underwear!

Just yesterday Oscar was talking about promoting Conor. This guy just wants to make $$ off Conor by any means necessary.

This is going to be like when all the bad guy wrestlers wanted to have a program with Hulk Hogan in the 80's

He is 44 ffs, Conor is better than what many boxing purists would like to admit.
Mayweather was 40 And had no power. De la Hoya is an Olympic gold medalist with KO power. Conor would stand zero chance.

No wonder McNugget is avoiding top MMA fights against top contenders when he has offers like this. He would rather get beat up by older guys in boxing and get paid more.

Just yesterday Oscar was talking about promoting Conor. This guy just wants to make $$ off Conor by any means necessary.

Is that true lol? Damn.

So he talks shit about the MayMac fight, then wants his own piece of Conor. And I believe he's also responsible for the crooked judging in Canelo's fight.

Oscar De La Hoya is a crooked money grubbing whore.

both have drinking issues.not gonna happen

LOL Dana was completely right about Oscar. ODL was just jealous it wasnt his payday when he panned Floyd fight calling it an insult to boxing. What a fake.

Oh and as usual, like I said about floyd fight - If it makes dollars it makes sense. This will probably happen.

Jesus Christ can we not? Can he fight someone who is not a ref, an official, or a retired boxer please?

Isn't this the guy that proclaimed that Mayweather vs McGregor was a slap in the face to the sport of boxing?

Money talk, at the end of the day, more than anything.

Back