Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been training, Calls out Conor McGregor

conor needs to quit mma. Its just bum fights for bum money.

Wasn't he the one who was completely against all this?

YUP!! The guy that was bitchin how MayMac was BS and made boxing look bad. F'n hypocrite IMO.

Would be Freaking Amazing IF the fight happened and not a sole purchased tickets or the PPV. Perhaps it would end all this BS and get Connor back to where he belongs. In the fooking Octagon

Was a big fan of Oscar in the past but this is just pathetic and desperate.

{<Mcgoat}
"Beg me"

Quit.
You're going to watch it, so by definition, you must also be pathetic and desperate for legitimizing it.

Frick that shite...UFC has created a shit hole for this sport

Oskee is the man and he'd kick the shit out of Conor but he looks pretty bad here.

Boxing paid Conor to keep itself from dying...fortunately it didn't work.

How can you faster and stronger then ever after you retire and play Golf all the time?

Give the belt to its rightful owner. Then go box Tyson while clowns pile out of a car and evil kneivel jumps the ring and crashes on the other side.

Conor can make 50 Million vs Paulie and 100 Million vs Oscar. You clowns think Conor is coming back to fight bare knuckle fights against Ferguson or GSP?

conor might actually beat old ass coked up delahoya *cringe* i honestly don't think oscar could get into proper fighting shape at this point of his life but if he somehow does i would lmao if he ko'd conor and conor would lhao all the way to the bank *cringe*.

At his age I really doubt that he's "faster than ever".

Back