Oscar Valdez vs. Scott Quigg March 10th on ESPN

Steve Kim in the rain

DX-JXA-VAAAkcKc.jpg

Relikh gonna stop Barthelemy this time, imo. +650 on him by stoppage and fight ends inside the distance at +2xx, really like those plays. These two are gonna adjust their offensive games and the first fight they already beat each other up pretty good. I like Relikh and I think he's on his way up, big puncher younger, and I think Rances might be on his way down a bit.

On the other hand, Rances is a better puncher than he's given credit for, and Relikh isn't exactly a defensive wizard. This is gonna be a hell of a card. Relikh Stoppage, probably Valdez by Dec but value is on Quigg ml, imo.

let's embrace the inclement weather boys. Let's cry and have it not be noticed. men aren't supposed to cry. Rain lets us let it out. Also just wanted any reason to post this since I fucking love this song.

This is gonna be a brutal and extremely exciting night of boxing, guys. This sport is so fucking awesome.

He just confused Lipinets with Relikh lmao

De Leon coming out aggressive, Vences moving around him

De Leon 1-0

De Leon again looking to land a big punch, Vences doing a good job of moving around and jabbing, 2-0 De leon

Much of the same, I can see a bit of frustration in De Leon, he’s really putting a lot of effort but Vences is getting into rythm with his feet and punches, hard round to score

Another close round, De Leon still pressing forward and Vences looking to counter

Yet another close round but I thonk Vences edged it, 3-2 De Leon, Vences landed a couple rights that De Leon didnt like

This is a pretty evenly matched fight

Better round for De Leon, commentators are stupid

Hate to see either guy lose, 5-3 De Leon

I wont have a problem with the decision, very close fight, Vences let De Leon be first the entire fight eventhough he didnt set anything up

5-5 draw

Back