Oscar vs Conor

TatooNU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dana stated at the GSP/Bisping pressers that they have hit a snag with Conor who has stated he wants to co promote all of his fights going forward. Rumor is Conor wants to fight Oscar De Lahoya for another 9 Figure check next year. Honestly, if that fight is signed I believe Conor will never fight in the UFC again. Would you pay 99.95 for Conor vs Oscar? Only fight I see Conor returning to the UFC for is vs GSP. Supposedly one of GSP 3 fights will be against Conor.

Last edited:
Oscar is too old. Conor beats him & gets another big money boxing match up because of it.

Hell yes. I was just about to burn $100 and thought to myself "there must be a more wasteful way to dispose of $100 than this".

Dana stated at the GSP/Bisping pressers that they have hit a snag with Conor who has stated he wants to co promote all of his fights going forward. Rumor is Conor wants to fight Oscar De Lahoya for another 9 Figure check next year. Honestly, if that fight is signed I believe Conor will never fight in the UFC again. Would you pay 99.95 for Conor vs Oscar? Only fight I see Conor returning to the UFC for is vs GSP. Supposedly one of GSP 3 fights will be against Conor.
why not SRL?

Would you pay 99.95 for Conor vs Oscar?
UB1eV.gif

I don’t watch boxing, so no.

That would be a complete circus act. That being said, it would be interesting to watch but I wouldn't pay for it let alone that much. Also Oscar is an absolute hypocrite, completely criticised and bashed Floyd for coming for a money fight with Conor and the next thing you know he tries to do EXACTLY the same lol

That's an extremely winnable fight for Conor.

44 years is a lot

Last fight 2008... 9 years of inactivity.

I'm betting on Conor.

That's an extremely winnable fight for Conor.

44 years is a lot

Last fight 2008... 9 years of inactivity.

I'm betting on Conor.

He can't KO anyone in Boxing, Oscars pressure style is terrible for Conor, Conor still won't have the cardio and Oscar hits WAY harder then Floyd. Even id Conor could win the early rounds because Oscar is washed up, eventually Oscar will KO him when Conor gasses

Oscar is too old. Conor beats him & gets another big money boxing match up because of it.

How would he beat Oscar? Conor can't KO anyone in a Boxing match. He has no punching power. Eventually Conor would gas and Oscar would finish him

Oskee has one of the best chins at the elite level. Conor wouldn't stand a chance of hurting him. Oskee would take his head clean off - FACT.

He can't KO anyone in Boxing, Oscars pressure style is terrible for Conor, Conor still won't have the cardio and Oscar hits WAY harder then Floyd. Even id Conor could win the early rounds because Oscar is washed up, eventually Oscar will KO him when Conor gasses

Duuude, Oscar while active can take a dump on Conor in the boxing ring. No question about it.

If he were 44 and semi-active, hell yeah, again, he trashes Conor with no effort.

But now ? After 9 years of signing contracts on his butt, drinking and enjoying life, at 44 ? HEEEELLL NO.

Sports wise, Oscar is a senior citizen. He would get fooked.

2017-11-14T185238Z_1_LYNXMPEDAD1IB_RTROPTP_2_BOXING-USA.JPG

This is an old man. There is no pressure style, or any style for that matter...

Duuude, Oscar while active can take a dump on Conor in the boxing ring. No question about it.

If he were 44 and semi-active, hell yeah, again, he trashes Conor with no effort.

But now ? After 9 years of signing contracts on his butt, drinking and enjoying life, at 44 ? HEEEELLL NO.

Sports wise, Oscar is a senior citizen. He would get fooked.

2017-11-14T185238Z_1_LYNXMPEDAD1IB_RTROPTP_2_BOXING-USA.JPG

This is an old man. There is no pressure style, or any style for that matter...

No one is getting "fooked" in a Boxing ring by pillow fisted Conor. Lightly tapped for 8 rounds maybe, but not "fooked". Conor would gas and get smashed by old man Oscar

No one is getting "fooked" in a Boxing ring by pillow fisted Conor. Lightly tapped for 8 rounds maybe, but not "fooked". Conor would gas and get smashed by old man Oscar

Most of these guys disagree with you...

LOL most of those guys hate Oscar allot more then Conor. Its the fucking Mayweather gym. No one hates Oscar more then team Mayweather

So the ones that picked him are right, and the ones that didn't are haters ?

Cmon man :D

This discussion is going nowhere, and the fight isn't even scheduled so let's leave it at "agree to disagree" and we'll pick it up with a sig bet if/when the fight gets announced.

So the ones that picked him are right, and the ones that didn't are haters ?

Cmon man :D

This discussion is going nowhere, and the fight isn't even scheduled so let's leave it at "agree to disagree" and we'll pick it up with a sig bet if/when the fight gets announced.
I never said that at all. But if you are trying to make a point why Oscar would lose, bringing up predictions from a gym that is known for hating Oscar isn't a very good way to show that

Back