Status
Not open for further replies.

erco

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, keep that shit in here.

Um...dibs on LT.

haha JK gave up....

Ok, so lets talk about the live draft.....

what times are good for everyone? I would Rather do it on sundays BUT i'm flexbile...ish. and around what week do you want to do it? asap or a week before the season starts or just before the season starts?

I withdraw my earlier concerns about the live draft: it looks like the auto-pick list does its thing if I'm not online when the draft goes down. I would like the draft to happen after the preseason, though.

That's about it on my end.

Anyone putting bets on this sucker? Or shall we wait until after draft day before talking smack?

I say draft a week before the season starts, that gives us some time to fuddle with trades and shit before points start tallying. Also, how about at the end of the season, we have to list the rankings 1-8 in our sig?

EDIT:
hi2u purple...I expect at least brown belt before I'm done talking shit.

yes , we can set up a live draft but if you arent able to show up, auto draft kicks in for you.

Whatever is clever. Auto draft is fine or live, I want L J and Tony Gonzales and I'm good.

Also, I know jack shit about fantasy football, this'll be my first elague despite being an avid NFL lover.

Last time I played FF was 1999. Live draft is fine with me, but it has to be sometime in the evening and no sooner than next week. I'll be in Missouri over the weekend and the last thing I want to do is think.

I woulda taken pacman jones if not for his unfortunate incidents.

Ok...i set up the live draft for September 2nd, at 7:30pm MST. which is a Sunday. This is after ALL preseason games. The regular season starts on Thursday, September 6th at 8pm.

so recap:
Live draft starts on
Sunday
September 2nd
7:30 PM MST....

I don't know where everyone lives so I know that means that's a later time for you. let me know if thats to late for you guys. the only times available to draft afternoon to evening wise on that day is:
2pm, 2:15pm, 2:30pm, 2:45pm
7:30pm, 7:45pm
8pm, 8:15pm, 8:30pm. 8:45pm
all times are MST.

I just registered--this is my virgin fantasty football experience, so I need to figure out how this all works.

The best thing to do is to look at the settings for the league. that way you can see how many points go to what, so you can pick the right players and figure out your draft order.

next, i would click on Players and if you click on fan points on the right hand side it will order the list of points for the offense last year, that way you can figure out who scored the best. just mess around with the stats like that and see who the best wr's were and rb's and so on.

things to research though is roster changes and injuries, you can just go off who got the most points...well maybe LT and Peyton are a lock but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back