Ouch...

Found this the other day too. Good lord that was disgusting ko.

The spray is blood (mixed with sweat) from his nose breaking? Too dark to be just sweat. Brutal, don't think I have ever seen that.

He probably shit and/or pissed himself to. Poor guy.

Damn, that was a hard one.

The spray is blood (mixed with sweat) from his nose breaking? Too dark to be just sweat. Brutal, don't think I have ever seen that.

you seem to know a lot about being knocked out, since you pointed out that he probably shat or pissed himself...

thats the headhunter. he was a weapon, many huge if true KO's

Would have guessed from a movie or something but way too much impact force. Damn. Homeboy just met his ancestors and they sent him back telling him he's a bitch.

well, it is a combat sports forum. But hey, I am not expert.
Unless you've shat yourself after a KO, there's no reason to bring it up, was my original point. Now I got eggs in my face, and shit in my pants.

The amount of force that hit him with, even CroCop would be jealous

Anyone think it was kind of fucked up the ref didn't even attempt to catch him and just let him faceplant, while fully unconscious?

Unless you've shat yourself after a KO, there's no reason to bring it up, was my original point. Now I got eggs in my face, and shit in my pants.

He has a lot more than egg on his face, a few pints of blood. Anyways,the reason to bring it up is because he looks like he died, and it is the most brutal KO I have seen, and I have seen a LOT, as I am an avid fan of combat sports. Seems like you might be the one who shat yourself after a KO or at least got KOed badly, as you seemed pretty butt hurt about the comment. Get it? Butt hurts from shtting pants... lmao.

Didn't mean to strike a nerve tho. Don't worry tho, it is all in the past! Enjoy some cottage cheese, the protein might strengthen your neck muscles, and all will be well, fella!

My first goal when I wake up each day is to not have my lights turned out like this bloke.

Nah, I'm sure that was just sweat. If he knocked blood out of him like that by breaking his nose, he'd be dead.

Back