Our master Seagal

With Alex Jones, oh my...

uDdNrYC.gif

Tinfoil helmets and govt mind control.

You all must show respect to the master.

MMA goats bow before him.

Classic knockouts are due entirely to his teachings.

I know people here can't stand Seagal...but he makes a good point about the current anti male sexual abuse bullshit...These so called women make abuse claims against men and suddenly these men are fired, and lose their way to make a living...become black listed...whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty...I'm just waiting for a man to call all these broads out on this bullshit..I want one of these celebrities who are accused to not wilt and cower but to fight and say "hey prove it" if you can't prove it, go f'k yourself...no evidence, no case...

I know people here can't stand Seagal...but he makes a good point about the current anti male sexual abuse bullshit...These so called women make abuse claims against men and suddenly these men are fired, and lose their way to make a living...become black listed...whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty...I'm just waiting for a man to call all these broads out on this bullshit..I want one of these celebrities who are accused to not wilt and cower but to fight and say "hey prove it" if you can't prove it, go f'k yourself...no evidence, no case...

Maybe they are wilting and cowering because they are guilty?

He might have a point if he wasnt in deep shit himself from people like Rae Dawn Chong and other actresses he molested...

http://uproxx.com/filmdrunk/a-brief-history-of-steven-seagal-sexual-assault-allegations/

He might have a point if he wasnt in deep shit himself from people like Rae Dawn Chong and other actresses he molested...

http://uproxx.com/filmdrunk/a-brief-history-of-steven-seagal-sexual-assault-allegations/

I don't really think their accusations are going to do very much...It's not like he's a huge acting star and could lost movie roles...he pretty much doesn't do movies anymore...and I love how all these women pretend to be so innocent, like they played no part in it...haha

Maybe they are wilting and cowering because they are guilty?

Not the point...Nobody should ever cower from mere accusations...especially when these accusations are years or decades old...

I NEED to watch this shit, as I bet it's glorious! I can't wait until my stupid, soul-crushing work day is through!! Unfortunately, I just started 20 minutes ago! :mad:

Good points, of course, but Seagal isn't exactly the best example of a saint when it comes to treating women with respect. In fact, he may be the poorest example I can think of!

Good points, of course, but Seagal isn't exactly the best example of a saint when it comes to treating women with respect. In fact, he may be the poorest example I can think of!

Huge POS and wannabe martial artist is how I would describe him.

Don't get me wrong, I loved his early movies when I was a kid. But everything I've read or watched of him outside of his acting roles just makes him seem like such a horrible person.

Back