Our master Seagal

I don't really think their accusations are going to do very much...It's not like he's a huge acting star and could lost movie roles...he pretty much doesn't do movies anymore...and I love how all these women pretend to be so innocent, like they played no part in it...haha

I guess if auditioning with him (or being near him on set) is "playing a part in it" then no, I guess they arent innocent. We apparently are all guilty when we share space in the same room as someone who does something?

I guess if auditioning with him (or being near him on set) is "playing a part in it" then no, I guess they arent innocent. We apparently are all guilty when we share space in the same room as someone who does something?

If you don't like what someone does, tell them...say "cut the shit" simple..you don't go to the media and try and ruin a mans life...it's the modern day salem witch trials...all this is going to do is make men want to steer clear of women...

I took hubkido for 4 months and it's pretty good for an average person but not someone who knows MMA

If you don't like what someone does, tell them...say "cut the shit" simple..you don't go to the media and try and ruin a mans life...it's the modern day salem witch trials...all this is going to do is make men want to steer clear of women...

On the broader scope I agree. I agreed with people like Kathrine Deneuve and Liam Neeson that it can cross the line into "Puritanism" but they agree that legitimate victims of sexual assault need the voice to be able to come forward. In a lot of ways it is becoming like a witch trial and its not going to work the way people want it to.

But Steven Seagal is a well known serial sexual harasser and assaulter who has paid to silence some of his accusers. He has been told to "cut the shit" many times and his answer seems to be "No." Using him as an example of 'false accusations from fame seekers' does as much to damage the credibility of people who ARE innocent of the accusations as false accusations hurt the movement to stop sexual assault.

Not the point...Nobody should ever cower from mere accusations...especially when these accusations are years or decades old...

I am with you but Seagal is the wrong person to critizise any of it. He has horrible stories about himself now for decades how badly he treated women and they are this detailed and have been multiple times confirmed. He really was and is a complete asshole regarding social behaviour. Also injured male actor colleagues on purpose to show his manhood.

But metoo etc is really modern mob lynching for female retards. If there are any serious consequences for the accused a court has to find out the truth. Its not acceptable how people get destroyed because of unproven gossip.

Hahahaha like saying cut that shit has or will ever work. Just wow man you really didn't think about that one, now did you ?

Hahahaha like saying cut that shit has or will ever work. Just wow man you really didn't think about that one, now did you ?

You must either be a chick or one of those white knight manginas...listen, women are not helpless little innocent creatures...they can be vindictive bitches...why ruin a mans career and life? Why come out 20 years after the fact? It's total bullshit...

I am with you but Seagal is the wrong person to critizise any of it. He has horrible stories about himself now for decades how badly he treated women and they are this detailed and have been multiple times confirmed. He really was and is a complete asshole regarding social behaviour. Also injured male actor colleagues on purpose to show his manhood.

But metoo etc is really modern mob lynching for female retards. If there are any serious consequences for the accused a court has to find out the truth. Its not acceptable how people get destroyed because of unproven gossip.

I agree with this entire post...Some men are just assholes...but, men are raised to be aggressive with women....I personally, like many other guys, were taught from a very young age, that if you aren't aggressive and assertive with women, you'll be pretty much dateless and alone...women are taught to be flirtatious and a tease...hence why they wear makeup and sexy clothes...

On the broader scope I agree. I agreed with people like Kathrine Deneuve and Liam Neeson that it can cross the line into "Puritanism" but they agree that legitimate victims of sexual assault need the voice to be able to come forward. In a lot of ways it is becoming like a witch trial and its not going to work the way people want it to.

But Steven Seagal is a well known serial sexual harasser and assaulter who has paid to silence some of his accusers. He has been told to "cut the shit" many times and his answer seems to be "No." Using him as an example of 'false accusations from fame seekers' does as much to damage the credibility of people who ARE innocent of the accusations as false accusations hurt the movement to stop sexual assault.

Ok...the accusations against Seagal are probably correct...I just get so fed up with the anti male thing going on...all these dudes leaving their job or being forced to quit....

Ok...the accusations against Seagal are probably correct...I just get so fed up with the anti male thing going on...all these dudes leaving their job or being forced to quit....

I think its more of a anti sexual harassment thing than it is an anti male thing.

I think its more of a anti sexual harassment thing than it is an anti male thing.

They are destroying mens lives...men are losing their jobs, over mere accusations that many of which took place decades ago...

{<redford}
Seagul is consistently one of ,if not THE most unintentionally funny people around . I am a HUGE fan. his movies are so BAD I find them absolutely hilarious . Literally everything that comes out the mans mouth is fabricated bs or pure LIES . haha pure comedy :D

They are destroying mens lives...men are losing their jobs, over mere accusations that many of which took place decades ago...

Many of these instances cant really be "proven" if they were the only 2 people in the room. I don't think they were prepared to have to record themselves get harassed or assaulted. So does that mean it didn't happen and they should keep quiet? I'm sure you can see how stupid that is right? Right???

The people who commit these acts should have been more concerned about their own careers when they did it. You reap what you sow.

Your reasoning is exactly why this stuff has been widespread and people are just barely feeling more comfortable talking about it. People like you are part of the problem.

Many of these instances cant really be "proven" if they were the only 2 people in the room. I don't think they were prepared to have to record themselves get harassed or assaulted. So does that mean it didn't happen and they should keep quiet? I'm sure you can see how stupid that is right? Right???

The people who commit these acts should have been more concerned about their own careers when they did it. You reap what you sow.

Your reasoning is exactly why this stuff has been widespread and people are just barely feeling more comfortable talking about it. People like you are part of the problem.

Wrong...people like me believe you are innocent until proven guilty...if you accuse someone of some sort of sexual abuse, there needs to be a little thing called evidence....if you don't have evidence, i wanna see these men sue these chicks for slander...cause without evidence, that's exactly what it is.

Steven Seagal beat up like 50 guys in one movie and never got punched one time. He is that good.

Back