Outside of Frankie, Max already has two challengers

Ah man...

Elkins is awesome. He brings it every single time he fights, leaves it all in the cage, and is an absolute warrior. He's a great guy and really respectful too. One of my favorite fighters in the game right now.

That said, you can't throw him in with Max. He would get destroyed and it wouldn't be fun to watch. MMA has levels, and Elkins is several levels below Max. I could see him getting a shot if he keeps winning, but it won't be pretty.

You're comparing a three round fight where Mendes had just started MMA to a five round fight?

Not only that, but Mendes still looked better. Mendes would outwrestle Edgar. It's pretty much a fact.

Then why didn't he when they fought?

Name some good mma fighters that mendes outwrestled.

Honestly don't see anyone beating max for for a while

MJ lights him up just in time for Christmas.

Ortega, Edgar, and a returning Mendes make for a murderer's row for Holloway though.

Mendes?

Dude has some catching up to do to get back into title contention. Maybe the layoff was good for him. Aldo basically being removed from title contention might help his cause but I still see it as somewhat a lengthy tour to get a title fight

I see what your saying , it goes both ways .. it's who executes there gameplan better..but I think if Edgar can execute the same blueprint as the yair fight he beats Holloway and If Holloway stays patient and boxes he'll win a decision or a late tko stoppage ( highly doubt that tho given Edgars past )..

It's not about who executes the gameplan better, this is Max's fight to win. He's just better than Frankie. Frankie's going to have to be perfect on the ground to make something happen. Max is hard to take down and great off his back. It doesn't look good for Frankie.

And once again, you don't seem to be getting that Max and Yair are completely different fighters. The same game plan isn't going to work on Max that he used for Yair. Max is going to tear him if he comes up on him like that vertically on the inside.

Back