Outsider looking inside with U.S. politics.

I bet downtown DC is different, but I would hope the discourse was a bit better than cuck, and trumptard.

Downtown DC is one of the most diverse places you could possibly visit, I'd say. Almost everybody walking around is a transplant from another country, or some even mix of pretty much every ethnicity you can imagine. It's a great representation of success in our country. The national mall, the museums, the monuments, etc, is always a nice experience.

You know what cracks me up. I will start talking about white helmets, or Sibel Edmonds, or the Pentagon papers, and wrap the point up by saying we are corrupt, it is getting worse, and eventually their will be a price to pay.

Time and Time again, I get this look. I don't know how to describe it. It reads to me like they know it is true, but are struggling to accept it.

same here. I put on my thinking cap (so the government can't record me) and hit the streets for some civil discourse. Nobody ever wants to engage and I mean never.

iu

In fact, I can even go into black neighborhoods at night and nobody will bother me. I say, " no bother, bro".

Let me try and guess. Are most people there pro Trump and talk about fake news in the media?

From the outside I think those places are in the South and they seem to like the president now.
Look at a election map 90+% of it vote republican, the big cities vote democrat. It’s not a south thing

Look at a election map 90+% of it vote republican, the big cities vote democrat. It’s not a south thing

There’s a lot of open fields in those big red swaths on the map, though.

And it’s not just big cities that vote Democrat—

Right now the situation is this: rural areas are heavily GOP, cities are heavily Dem, suburbs are split.

Most people in real life dgaf about politics. They are too busy living their own life.

The crazies on the far left and right are few and far between out in the real world.

Back