Over 230 dead in Egypt terror attack

Weird how the only time muslims are outraged is when it’s other Muslims. Ever notice that?

People suffer from outrage fatigue, it's only natural. The most recent mass shootings in the states seemed to have a lot less outrage than previous incidents. It's only going to be worse in the middle east where this shit happens all the time. It's also natural for people to give less of a shit about those they don't identify with. I didn't see any blue flags on facebook or #prayforsomalia last month when a truck bomb killed 300 people in Mogadishu.

If, when you say, "turned to shit" you mean the instances of terror attacks increased then it was as I said, before, when the 2013 coup happened. The two years before then, following the fall of Morsi, were also more chaotic than usual but things deteriorated more so after the coup

I f you don't know much about Egypt, then don't talk out of your ass about it and then get defensive when corrected.
My whole point was and it was in my response,you were saying nobody cares because it was Muslims instead of Christians were attacked. You don’t understand when the Western world hears the phrase “ Muslims and attack” it’s becoming so common we don’t even turn around anymore. Regardless of who the victims are either. It’s not a matter of the right people being attacked as you put it. Nowhere on the planet earth should that be such a common thing that the world shrugs it off.
No matter what thread this is said in,if you want the world to pay attention stop it from being commonplace. You’ve already figured out by now that I think Islam is the motherload of bad ideas,and yes I stole that moniker. Doesn’t mean I want Muslims who aren’t causing a problem to die. I’m just tired of half assed ways they handle their own religion. If the peaceful ones are such a majority this shouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited:
This was posted just before the attack. Must listen. The day before there was a Muslim on Muslim slaughter of 50 in Nigeria. This video is almost prophetic:

My whole point was and it was in my response,you were saying nobody cares because it was Muslims instead of Christians were attacked. You don’t understand when the Western world hears the phrase “ Muslims and attack” it’s becoming so common we don’t even turn around anymore. Regardless of who the victims are either. It’s not a matter of the right people being attacked as you put it. Nowhere on the planet earth should that be such a common thing that the world shrugs it off.
No matter what thread this is said in,if you want the world to pay attention stop it from being commonplace. You’ve already figured out by now that I think Islam is the motherload of bad ideas,and yes I stole that moniker. Doesn’t mean I want Muslims who aren’t causing a problem to die. I’m just tired of half assed ways they handle their own religion. If the peaceful ones are such a majority this shouldn’t be an issue.
I didn't say that, not ITT at least.

I didn't say that, not ITT at least.
Well as you said to another poster,you inferred it. Saying at least it was Muslims this time. It’s semantics I agree but still the sentiment I found the same. Do you disagree with everything I said above though?

Well as you said to another poster,you inferred it. Saying at least it was Muslims this time. It’s semantics I agree but still the sentiment I found the same. Do you disagree with everything I said above though?
No, that wasn't what I was implying at all and you think so explain why as I did to the other poster. I was just t unpacking his particular statement.

No, that wasn't what I was implying at all and you think so explain why as I did to the other poster. I was just t unpacking his particular statement.
Look I really don’t want to argue with you. I’m sure you’re quite more knowledgeable than most on the whole Muslim topic. But that being said still you won’t even acknowledge points that I’ve made. Islam is the only religion that in 2017 that is still plagued with violence. So much so the world has gone numb to it. If you’ll address that issue with me I will gladly run a dialogue on it. And I will also say that although i admit the Islamic history and progress of Islam in its own countries is not something I’m schooled well on,I’m well educated on what’s it been doing in the western world. And I don’t like what I see. And I’m not alone.

Muslims fucking suck.

Hey let's kill a bunch of people because they don't believe in our fairytales!!!!

This wasn’t real Islam. Nobody killing someone in the name of Islam no matter what group they are and how much they claim it is it isn’t.

Indeed. This was definitely the work of Asians

Y'all need to watch that David Wood video I just posted.

Death toll now stands at 305. Insane for a single attack.

ISIS is just progressive like that. They massacre everyone equally.
I think at this point ISIS will claim responsibility for every attack they can, not saying this one wasn't but they seem to be grasping at straws for attention these days

These Islamic travelers should go to Canada for some free healthcare and government assistance.

These Islamic travelers should go to Canada for some free healthcare and government assistance.
Why aren't you on the voter list? I thought you were active enough in here.

Back