Over 230 dead in Egypt terror attack

Indeed. This was definitely the work of Asians
Not related to the thread but I don't find the asian term that bad. Sure it makes me think of east asians but I've read Herodotus and he routinely refers to middle easterners and the like as asians.
So it has an antique touch to it, kinda like calling muslims Mohammedans or Moors(in english it refers to middle age north africans but in ancient portuguese it meant muslim, Magellan was pretty angry when he saw there were moors in the Phillippines).

Not related to the thread but I don't find the asian term that bad. Sure it makes me think of east asians but I've read Herodotus and he routinely refers to middle easterners and the like as asians.
So it has an antique touch to it, kinda like calling muslims Mohammedans or Moors(in english it refers to middle age north africans but in ancient portuguese it meant muslim, Magellan was pretty angry when he saw there were moors in the Phillippines).
I find that impossible since he was always gellin

Why aren't you on the voter list? I thought you were active enough in here.

Nah fuck that bud, I don’t like to vote especially for the queers that are on the list. Except you and a few others that is, lol.

Spoiler alert: This is a lot of death and anger for a fictional story

I'm not sure the "it was Asians" joke works when talking about Africans.

I wonder who, or what orgs will make the collateral damage list now that the government is in retaliation mode.

Death toll now stands at 305. Insane for a single attack.

It was well planned and executed. Suicide bombers to inflict the most damage, stop groups with AK47's to mop up survivors as they tried to escape the killing zone.

God help us if some of the ISIS fighters returning to Europe bring that kind of expertise with them.

It was well planned and executed. Suicide bombers to inflict the most damage, stop groups with AK47's to mop up survivors as they tried to escape the killing zone.

God help us if some of the ISIS fighters returning to Europe bring that kind of expertise with them.
Not saying this couldn't happen in Europe, it basically did in Paris which had roughly half the death toll, but the Sinai is a notoriously neglected region in Egypt so the insurgents have more wiggle room to plan and carry out such attacks.

Don't you worry. Justin is bringing them to Canada.

Some here would wonder wtf you are talking about,sadly I’m not one of them....his ass is out 2019. Enough is enough
I'd like to think so, and don't personally know anyone who will vote for him. Everyone I know is a supporter of baseline social liberal policies too, so it's not a matter of fundamental Christian ideals vs live and let live thinking.

Having said that I have no clue what the vibe is in the GTA, or east of the prairies. @JudoThrowFiasco @dontsnitch @irish_thug What are your impressions of the political climate near the center of our Canadian universe? Are people still behind this muppet?

I'd like to think so, and don't personally know anyone who will vote for him. Everyone I know is a supporter of baseline social liberal policies too, so it's not a matter of fundamental Christian ideals vs live and let live thinking.

Having said that I have no clue what the vibe is in the GTA, or east of the prairies. @JudoThrowFiasco @dontsnitch @irish_thug What are your impressions of the political climate near the center of our Canadian universe? Are people still behind this muppet?
He just dedicated 40 billion to affordable housing. GTA is bought and paid for.

Personally im more focused on the provincial election and getting Wynne on the first broom stick back to whatever coven she wants to waste away in.

If I had to guess, I would say he is still pretty popular in the city core among youth and liberal hipsters of all ages -- but once the campaign starts rolling the conservatives have more than enough ammo while the NDP is going to take a massive portion of the Liberal seats.

Problem (not really a problem) is that the economy is doing really well (thanks America!) and oil revenue is booming so everyone's mutual funds / investments are doing stellar. So even though it's nothing to do with his campaign promises, he's going to get credit.

I’m in manitoba and he has some support but he won’t win this province over next go round I wouldn’t think. Alberta imho is the most liberal leaning province due to already high population of his target audience with Saskatchewan being a close second. Ontario is a lost cause and Quebec is starting to hate his ass

Personally im more focused on the provincial election and getting Wynne on the first broom stick back to whatever coven she wants to waste away in.

If I had to guess, I would say he is still pretty popular in the city core among youth and liberal hipsters of all ages -- but once the campaign starts rolling the conservatives have more than enough ammo while the NDP is going to take a massive portion of the Liberal seats.

Problem (not really a problem) is that the economy is doing really well (thanks America!) and oil revenue is booming so everyone's mutual funds / investments are doing stellar. So even though it's nothing to do with his campaign promises, he's going to get credit.
I haven't read anything, and I mean anything, positive about Wynne by anyone. That's quite the accomplishment.

I wonder if any of that ammo will actually hurt him, or if his vitreous image is enough to overcome valud criticisms.

Bread and circus makes for short sighted populations. Meanwhile unsustainable spending, inconsistent policies, and wishy washy principles will bite us in the ass in the future.

Edit: sorry for the thread derail @uppercutbus . I'll start a Canuck politics thread in the near future, and quit messing your thread up now.

Last edited:
Back