Over/Under for total points in Vikes/Eagles

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Last I checked the over/under on points scored in the NFCC game was 38.5. Does anyone really think these teams will score 39+ points outside in Philly? I think the score will be something like 20-10 or 17-14.

Crazy that the eagles almost hit the over by themselves...

Vikings gonna Viking, though... Chalk this one up with the Giants shutting them out while putting a 40burger+ on em in the playoffs...

Can't decide which is worse, the huge letdowns of '98 (Anderson's first missed kick of the season v ATL) & '09 (Favre's crossbody throw/interception/overtime loss v NO)... Or these embarrassing, "rub-your-dick-in-the-dirt" blowout losses... Now that I think about it, they both suck.

Crazy that the eagles almost hit the over by themselves...

Vikings gonna Viking, though... Chalk this one up with the Giants shutting them out while putting a 40burger+ on em in the playoffs...

Can't decide which is worse, the huge letdowns of '98 (Anderson's first missed kick of the season v ATL) & '09 (Favre's crossbody throw/interception/overtime loss v NO)... Or these embarrassing, "rub-your-dick-in-the-dirt" blowout losses... Now that I think about it, they both suck.

The Vikings suck so it's fitting. Now the Vikings are losing coaches and only have Kyle Sloter at QB signed for next season. At least Keenum should be cheaper after Sunday. Still some teams might offer him a lot of money.

Back