Overeem defies retirement calls: 'I'm already in the gym.'

i' d like to see reem rematch rothwell and jds. Black beast would be a good one too

UFC should force him to retire b4 he dies, i'm a fan of the reem & i'm really worried for him. I feel he should've retired like 5 fights ago, hope nothing bad happens to him but the amount of head trauma this dude has suffered i don't think he can avoid it, sigh.

giphy.gif

The most famous NOSE in UFC History. You could set up camp in one of his nostrils. lol

Feel like that period should have been a comma, maybe even a colon.

Whatever he wants to do with his extra brain cells is his business.

Nobody would stop at 59 professional MMA fights. If you manage 59 you want to reach 60!

If he would of won he would of got a title shot. Yes he'been ko'd a bunch but he's still an elite HW. Reem vs Cain for Cain return fight

Overeem will likely be done in the UFC at the end of his current contract, but while he still gets close to a million dollars to show he's going to show.

Nobody in the UFC would retire with million dollar paydays just sitting there on the table. It's not realistic to expect it.

war reem! his fights are always exciting w/that awkward stance, knocks out his opponent, or gets ktfo himself.

You have to respect that. The Reem has been KOd 5 times in the UFC alone and still wants to play the game he loves. Im not a fan and even dislike him on some level but I have insane respect for his ability to bounce back after an L.

Christ! Look at how the impact from the hammerfist shoots his feet up in the air.

Poor Reem. I wish he would retire.

Gunshots to the head cause a similar reaction.

Hang em up Reem.

He better stay away from sparring though he needs to let his body rest a bit that was brutal KO

Reem is the man

He likes to fight and make cash

Despite what many of you think, Overeem is still a very well spoken and intelligent person. I say this because a lot of you think he's brain dead because of all the punishment he's taken.

Overeem still has a few years left. Not many, but a few.

Lets see how intelligent and well spoken he sounds in 2030.

He is one stupid motherfucker. Maybe it's all the brain damage.

CTE is a hell of a drug.

he usually goes out from the first hard shot. sure its not healthy, but better than getting punched 100+ times and still standing.

he also makes a ton of money and is still one of the best in the division, no reason to retire.

Back