Overeems’ record

Charyot

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Just posting this here because I couldn’t find it elsewhere on the net and had to spend precious time calculating it:

Overeems’ record (43-15-0, 1 NC) consists of 32 fights at light heavyweight and 27 fights at heavyweight. As a light heavyweight he is 22-9-0 and 1 NC (including his 2006 catch weight (210) bout vs Belfort). At heavyweight he’s currently 21-6-0.

You’re welcome. Next up his record as a clean fighter.

How the fuck could you not spend 2 minutes on Wikipedia doing this ?

Retard

As I’ve said ‘precious time’. Go get a job.

Shouldn't have spent "precious time" . I work in the city and am taking a week off of being sick and I am still getting paid so suck it. Doesn't take long to figure out what fights overeem fought at LHW

i'm so over AO. i figured he'd beat Werdum and it depressed me, because Werdum should get the next title shot and AO ruined that for us.

but every great fighter seems to have that one perfect foil. Werdum cannot hurt AO (he's just too fucking big) or take him down, and AO's too good in guard. hopefully Werdum eventually gets a title shot regardless of this.

i'm so over AO. i figured he'd beat Werdum and it depressed me, because Werdum should get the next title shot and AO ruined that for us.

but every great fighter seems to have that one perfect foil. Werdum cannot hurt AO (he's just too fucking big) or take him down, and AO's too good in guard. hopefully Werdum eventually gets a title shot regardless of this.

what are you talking about? Werdum lost to Overeem twice because of his own stupid moves. in their fight in Strikeforce he outstruck Overeem, but lost because he kept flopping on his back like a fish out of water.

in their latest fight he lost because he didn't stand back up when he did hurt Overeem, instead he was ok with being on the ground and Overeem was allowed to ride the rd out.

i don't think it's a case of Overeem having Werdum's number, i think it's a case of Werdum making mistakes that costed him the fights that he probably should've won.

Funny how the excuse ppl made for reem at lhw (too big/cuts too much weight, that’s why he’s losing) doesn’t apply to someone like jones. In his case it’s the other way around

You could make an argument that be beat reem both times n he already subd him in pride

what are you talking about? Werdum lost to Overeem twice because of his own stupid moves. in their fight in Strikeforce he outstruck Overeem, but lost because he kept flopping on his back like a fish out of water.

in their latest fight he lost because he didn't stand back up when he did hurt Overeem, instead he was ok with being on the ground and Overeem was allowed to ride the rd out.

i don't think it's a case of Overeem having Werdum's number, i think it's a case of Werdum making mistakes that costed him the fights that he probably should've won.
God damn it's crazy people still believe this. Werdum didn't outstrike shit in that fight. He had a few moments of success and then this retardation was born

What part does he sing on the record? I don't think he can sing bass. Probably high tenor?

Shouldn't have spent "precious time" . I work in the city and am taking a week off of being sick and I am still getting paid so suck it.

Taking a week off in order to reply to threads you don’t approve of within one minute they’re posted (!). You’re sick all right...

He just needs UFC gold to cement himself as HW GOAT.

It's funny when people look at his record and discredit him from being a top 5 or 10 HW all time because he has 'too many losses' or pissed hot..and the same people will go and put CroCop at 3rd all time best HW and stuff. When he has almost as many losses with less fights and got banned for roids. He's one of the GOAT HW for sure.

i ony have missed 3 of his fights in my video collection....hoffman,kockhine 2 and knaap....it's imposible to find:( (knaap yes but in poor quality, and hoffman only exist the last 9 seconds and poor too):(

It's funny when people look at his record and discredit him from being a top 5 or 10 HW all time because he has 'too many losses' or pissed hot..and the same people will go and put CroCop at 3rd all time best HW and stuff. When he has almost as many losses with less fights and got banned for roids. He's one of the GOAT HW for sure.
This

Back