Overrated fighters you can't wait to see get beat

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm talking about those fighters that seemingly get high praise for receiving softball matchups and still managing to look like shit.

My pick is Rustam Khabilov. He's 23-3, on a 6-fight decision streak and he's the very definition of a staller. He is very limited and will most likely get beat by anybody in the top 15, yet he doesn't get matched with them. I don't know if it's because people don't want to fight him or if the UFC does not care about him and is just giving him whatever matchup comes to mind.

He arguably lost his last two fights to boot.

Kevin Lee. Somehow beating Khabibs leftovers has made him into some otherworldly force.

Lee and Cringington, since Conor has been scratched off the list.

jon jones by a human and not usada or himself

also i dont think he's overrated just an asshole in general who cheated

Rockhold, Cormier, Khabob. 3 fighters that I want to lose in every fight regardless of who they are up against.

Khabib. He has a featherweight reach, is a natural welterweight and kills himself cutting to lightweight to avoid Woodley.

He wants to retire a lightweight because the weight cut will probably get worse each time and he's too much of a chicken to fight Woodley and wants to retire and boast about his padded record because he cuts so much weight to fight at lightweight where he has a grappling advantage over guys that don't have a strong core while he does as he doesn't focus on arms and does an extreme weight cut. Woodley is shorter and has a stronger core so Khabib knows he can't hug Woodley for a victory. Woodley also outstruck 6'2 striking expert Till

Bader

People are being fooled into thinking his skills would make him anything other than a UFC gatekeeper.

The truth is that he hasn't evolved at all, he's just a product of fighting way worse guys. He's the same gatekeeper that got starched in 1 min by Rumble and ragdolled easily by Jones

Sad thing is that he probably beats Fedor and then the hypetrain will go insane

Rockhold, Cormier, Khabob. 3 fighters that I want to lose in every fight regardless of who they are up against.
7 world titles

Sux to be you.

AKA P4P best team

Khabib. He has a featherweight reach, is a natural welterweight and kills himself cutting to lightweight to avoid Woodley.

He wants to retire a lightweight because the weight cut will probably get worse each time and he's too much of a chicken to fight Woodley and wants to retire and boast about his padded record because he cuts so much weight to fight at lightweight where he has a grappling advantage over guys that don't have a strong core while he does as he doesn't focus on arms and does an extreme weight cut. Woodley is shorter and has a stronger core so Khabib knows he can't hug Woodley for a victory. Woodley also outstruck 6'2 striking expert Till
What account did you have before?

Henry. I don't think he beat DJ personally but don't think he is overrated. I think he loses to TJ.

Hmm, about the 15th time I've seen this post from you. Let it go, mate..<45>

Black Beast for sure.

I have a hard time calling guys overrated. There are some guys like Ryan Bader who are just massive fish in a swimming pool, but there are other guys like MVP. He's probably incredibly talented and would do quite well against the top guys. He just won't make that jump.

Back