Overrated fighters you can't wait to see get beat

I dont really dislike that many fighters,but i wouldnt mind seeing MVP pay for humiliating overmatched guys or that stupid pokemon shit

Khabib. He has a featherweight reach, is a natural welterweight and kills himself cutting to lightweight to avoid Woodley.

He wants to retire a lightweight because the weight cut will probably get worse each time and he's too much of a chicken to fight Woodley and wants to retire and boast about his padded record because he cuts so much weight to fight at lightweight where he has a grappling advantage over guys that don't have a strong core while he does as he doesn't focus on arms and does an extreme weight cut. Woodley is shorter and has a stronger core so Khabib knows he can't hug Woodley for a victory. Woodley also outstruck 6'2 striking expert Till
Woodley became champ in 2016. Khabib made his ufc debut in 2012...

I dont really dislike that many fighters,but i wouldnt mind seeing MVP pay for humiliating overmatched guys or that stupid pokemon shit
His tweets about Rousey were pretty tasteless. For a fighter being coddled himself to blast a fighter for losing is just ridiculous. I'd like to see him get whooped also

His tweets about Rousey were pretty tasteless. For a fighter being coddled himself to blast a fighter for losing is just ridiculous. I'd like to see him get whooped also
agreed

Rockhold, Cormier, Khabob. 3 fighters that I want to lose in every fight regardless of who they are up against.
It will happen the JBG must get satisfaction at some point , Live by The Hump - Die by The HeadKick

Jon Jones only and Dana White, I want to see them KO’d and humiliated in the worst way because Jones is can’t fight clean and White because he lets Jones get away with all that cheating plus he is one ugly mothfuger

Khabib
Jones
Perry (ohhh wait, thats happened plenty of times already)

Khabib. He has a featherweight reach, is a natural welterweight and kills himself cutting to lightweight to avoid Woodley.

He wants to retire a lightweight because the weight cut will probably get worse each time and he's too much of a chicken to fight Woodley and wants to retire and boast about his padded record because he cuts so much weight to fight at lightweight where he has a grappling advantage over guys that don't have a strong core while he does as he doesn't focus on arms and does an extreme weight cut. Woodley is shorter and has a stronger core so Khabib knows he can't hug Woodley for a victory. Woodley also outstruck 6'2 striking expert Till
Usman would starch Khabib too without a doubt.

padded record
Jose Aldo = Conor Mcgregor
Eddie = Barboza
Chad = RDA
Dustin = MJ
21yo 7-2 max = Alexander Iaquinta
27-0 vs 21-4, 11-0 vs 9-2 in the UFC.
every guy in the top 5 has lost to either Khabib or a guy lost to Khabib
Tony to MJ
Dustin to MJ
Lee to Al
Edson to Khabib and MJ
Conor to Khabib
+ he's the only top 10 lightweight who beat 6 Top 10 lightweights & the only one with wins over 3 top 3 opponents
the guy with the padded record is also the guy with the best record in 155

Last edited:
Dc and jones an old fat manlet and skinny roid abuser

That 40 year old Russian that tells everyone he's 26

Zabot? Something like that

Abe Lincoln looking guy

Hard to call him overrated but I'd still like to see Ortega lose. That PED violation and the whole thing of him not returning the favor of risking his title shot when Edgar did it for him made me sour on him. He seems a bit fake overall but that might be just me trying to find things to hate him for.

Back