Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the Mercy skin
tumblr_mwsk48Iypa1r8sc3ro1_250.gif

I'm having shitty luck with the event skins so far. All I've gotten is the Mcree skin.

Looks Like Junkrat is getting his own map. "Junker Town". Check out this data mined leak. Sounds interesting.

I'm having shitty luck with the event skins so far. All I've gotten is the Mcree skin.

I haven't got any skins either. I'm like level 91 though so I'm leveling really slow.

I haven't got any skins either. I'm like level 91 though so I'm leveling really slow.
I'm getting really lucky, first free lootbox they gave me I got the Mccree skin followed shortly by Sombra, Reaper, Tracer and then Mercy. Maybe they throwing me a bone after getting multiple duplicates in the last event.

New map and cinematic confirmed, August 22nd. Not sure if it's going to be the data mined leak Junkertown but I'd say it's likely along with a Junkrat / Roadhog cinematic. Seems like it's been awhile since we had one of those.

It's time to develop the Junkers. Roadhog's and Junkrat's relationship, you can make it quite entertaining.

Junk, McCree, Mercy, and Reaper here, will buy the Grillmaster before the event is over if I have to.

Just got the Mercy skin
tumblr_mwsk48Iypa1r8sc3ro1_250.gif

Got Reaper's and Mercy's so far. Was hoping to get McCree but Mercy's weapons looks pretty damn sweet with the new skin. I'm kind of picking her more in comp because of the skin. Win-win situation since the wankers in low level comp don't like picking healers for some reason.

Slight chance I might buy Mccree's skin if I don't get it, but I'd rather save the money for the Halloween event. I prefer edgelord skins over the cutesy/funny ones.

Last edited:
Got Reaper's and Mercy's so far. Was hoping to get McCree but Mercy's weapons looks pretty damn sweet with the new skin. I'm kind of picking her more in comp because of the skin. Win-win situation since the wankers in low level comp don't like picking healers for some reason.

Slight chance I might buy Mccree's skin if I don't get it, but I'd rather save the money for the Halloween event. I prefer edgelord skins over the cutesy/funny ones.
I likely going to miss out on Grillmaster 76 and Widows skin...but I got the skins I wanted. Honestly I just really wanted the Tracer skin I missed last year.

I'm saving up for Halloween, need to buy all of last year's events as well since i missed it.

Got grill master and that's it. Really want the sombra one, but all of them are pretty good this time around.

Last edited:
Why are there so many quitters?

I was playing Gibraltar on attack and we pushed it almost to the end, but didn't quite get it. The match was pretty even the whole time, with both teams having reasonable comps. But two people raged quit on the other team and that's frustrating even with the free Sr.

I was looking forward to see if we could do better defensively than the other team because it was such a close game.

We didn't even push it all the way FFS, just most of the way. The other team could have won, it was like a 50/50 chance.
They didn't have any throwers or shitty hero selections. Far from impossible to win.

What a shame.

I was thinking I might get to platinum before the season ends but today I am on an epic 8 or 9 game losing streak. I know I should have logged a long time ago but I am curious to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Why are there so many quitters?

I was playing Gibraltar on attack and we pushed it almost to the end, but didn't quite get it. The match was pretty even the whole time, with both teams having reasonable comps. But two people raged quit on the other team and that's frustrating even with the free Sr.

I was looking forward to see if we could do better defensively than the other team because it was such a close game.

We didn't even push it all the way FFS, just most of the way. The other team could have won, it was like a 50/50 chance.
They didn't have any throwers or shitty hero selections. Far from impossible to win.

What a shame.
People quit or tilt over the smallest of things. It could be that they wanted to play a certain character, if I had to guess they wanted to play dps but someone instalocked it before them. You almost have to babysit your teammates when you play this game and it gets old really fucking quick.

I was thinking I might get to platinum before the season ends but today I am on an epic 8 or 9 game losing streak. I know I should have logged a long time ago but I am curious to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
I did that during my placements matches. I lost like 5 of the first 6 and was super tilted but I said fuck it and kept going and I think I ended up 2-8 in my placements and I placed super low. I was titled for a while afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back