Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the latest comic guys,

http://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/doomfist-masquerade

There's a lot of talk in the blizzard forums that the talon skins in this comic (jester Sombra, Victorian reaper, Victorian doomfist) will be added to the game soon.
I could see it happening (The skins) I'm interested in that evil omnic guy. Looks like Zenyatta's evil brother. Lol. Maybe another Talon hero for a future release. There were a few other interesting characters sitting at that talon meeting table as well.

thought I would share this video of me doing an instant team wipe with Pharah today , harumpphh!

Got accused of being a smurf today. That felt good.

Since buying this game Im beatmode in comp, El NinoDelOro79 on xbox live for anyone looking for a couple games

Anyone watching the World Cup? Finland vs Spain at the moment, which has two EnvyUs players DPSing against each other. And an interesting detail is that although Dva is considered a MUST in the current meta, Spain doesn't have an expert Dva player, so they're just going triple DPS with Winston as solo tank.

Not sure why so many harp on junkrat, I have had a lot of success with him, lot of potg's etc. I don't play comp though.

Here is my hilarious Junkrat potg,

It ends the same way it starts lol,

Edit :i just discovered that i could upload videos directly from my PS4 to my dailymotion account, hence the videos.

Last edited:
I'm watching friends play right now. One on pc and one on xbox1. The xbox1 finds matches 10 times faster than the pc. What happened to the master race? Sad.

I'm watching friends play right now. One on pc and one on xbox1. The xbox1 finds matches 10 times faster than the pc. What happened to the master race? Sad.
Are they in similar tiers? If the PC player is at the higher end, that could be a factor.

Are they in similar tiers? If the PC player is at the higher end, that could be a factor.

The pc player isn't high tier. Neither is the console player. I'm not sure what game types they were playing though, or any factor that could affect it

I play on both and I've found that's always been the case.

Man, I won two 6v6LE games at reset and haven't won a game since.

It's like the trolltards from comp are polluting the arcade now.

And that's on top of the longer queues I've been getting lately. PC folks getting fed up?

Last edited:
Not sure why so many harp on junkrat, I have had a lot of success with him, lot of potg's etc. I don't play comp though.

Here is my hilarious Junkrat potg,

It ends the same way it starts lol,

Edit :i just discovered that i could upload videos directly from my PS4 to my dailymotion account, hence the videos.

Impossible to play junkrat comp without getting switch messages, no matter how well you play. Sucks because I like him

Impossible to play junkrat comp without getting switch messages, no matter how well you play. Sucks because I like him
What's funny is he's very effective. Flooding the fields with grenades gets a lot kills especially in close quarters. Depends on the map really. Like any hero.

What's funny is he's very effective. Flooding the fields with grenades gets a lot kills especially in close quarters. Depends on the map really. Like any hero.
The problem with Junkrat is that all you really have to do is run Pharah or Zarya into him. A Pharah should be shitting all over Junkrat and a Zarya is going to have 80+ charge the entire game, and a high charge Zarya is a scary thing.

The problem with Junkrat is that all you really have to do is run Pharah or Zarya into him. A Pharah should be shitting all over Junkrat and a Zarya is going to have 80+ charge the entire game, and a high charge Zarya is a scary thing.
It's the same reason you can't really play Torb, you're just buffing Zarya. Although having the Torbrisa definitely helps if you're playing exclusively against scrubs.

It's the same reason you can't really play Torb, you're just buffing Zarya. Although having the Torbrisa definitely helps if you're playing exclusively against scrubs.
A fully charged Zarya is a beautiful thing, Zarya is capable of dealing almost 200 damage per second with her laser at max charge, which is higher than a McCree that lands every [body] shot (while she has much better utility plus more health),my go to for getting charged up is standing next to Symmetra's turrets and backing out.

Played a few rounds with some of my pal's high wizard buddies or whatever the fuck they were today. I'd heard about Overwatch being full of angry assholes but I'd never met any until I played with those guys. Kind of surprised because I would have thought the higher ranked players would be more relaxed, especially on quick play, but I guess not. If that's how they all behave I think I'll stick in gold

The problem is the angry but silent ones, at least the ones who are voicing themselves we can try to placate if possible. But the guys who are off the mic that decide to play Mei and block their own Teammates off and strand them with the enemy
. Those are the real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back