Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. Haven't really played OW in a while.. queue up for comp, which I've only played one game this season, wait for a couple minutes and game is found then get disconnected from the server.

Game counted and now I have a 10 minute suspension. Internet's working fine. Thanks Blizzard.

Sweet. Haven't really played OW in a while.. queue up for comp, which I've only played one game this season, wait for a couple minutes and game is found then get disconnected from the server.

Game counted and now I have a 10 minute suspension. Internet's working fine. Thanks Blizzard.

I think when you time out, a picture of Mei prancing about with her ice gun should pop up. Just to really send you over the edge.

Lost 150 Sr in the past few days.

I was playing a game and no one wanted to play mercy, so some of us took turns. I ended up doing the least shitty out of everyone.

Someone else graciously played her the next round and we lost.

Some dbag that didn't volunteer to play mercy got on the mic and whined.. "thanks to the mercy main, for switching. You're the reason we lost."
He was clearly talking to me.

Mercy is not even in my top 5 most played and barley in my top 10. I have like 1 hour on her.

Ffs, grown men complaining like women.

So many Symmetra's troll by placing a teleporter exit at a cliff edge lol.
I had one place it so we would run through the teleporter and you would end up running right back into spawn.

I lol'd at the work

I think when you time out, a picture of Mei prancing about with her ice gun should pop up. Just to really send you over the edge.

fb57df3297a8661cc9b71674b7e20ac0.jpg

I've been playing Total Mayhem a lot lately, and Christ it can be addictive. Sombra is especially fun to use, and Dva and Moira also seem to dominate.

This actually happened to me for the first time ever like 2 weeks ago. I qued up a game, game found, disconnected from server, couldn't get back on. 10 min ban and lost some SR.

This sub forum is becoming littered with a bunch a crybaby borderline platinum or less lol you aren’t helping the community by being constant crybabies. And some of you got the nerve to bitch about one tricks LOL

Last edited:
This actually happened to me for the first time ever like 2 weeks ago. I qued up a game, game found, disconnected from server, couldn't get back on. 10 min ban and lost some SR.

Happened to me a bunch last week. Was able to play quick play or any other game, but couldn’t connect to Comp. ended up with a 12 hour suspension and lost 200 SR.

I restarted my router and it hasn’t happened since. I opened a blizzard ticket but they basically said fuck off.

This sub forum is becoming littered with a bunch a crybaby borderline platinum or less lol you aren’t helping the community by being constant crybabies. And some of you got the nerve to bitch about one tricks LOL
*Reported for toxicity and one tricking

I've been Hogging a lot lately. Hook accuracy is about 70%. Surprisingly, when you hook Zarya but she puts up here bubble before the hook catches her, it still counts as a hook.

I've been Hogging a lot lately. Hook accuracy is about 70%. Surprisingly, when you hook Zarya but she puts up here bubble before the hook catches her, it still counts as a hook.
I've been trying to Hog as much as I can, he's so powerful right now. Moira is also my new favorite Support, her mix of healing and damage is insane, I'm still bad at remembering I have an escape sometimes, but my stats are usually off the charts.

Performance based SR going away? Interesting, now you won't get punished for flexing. There's also some talk of this Winter Event having some element of a role queue, I wonder if it's a trial run to see if it could work in Ranked.

Hit a career high of 1900 SR.

I know that’s not great, but feels good from hitting below 1K a few seasons back

Hit a career high of 1900 SR.

I know that’s not great, but feels good from hitting below 1K a few seasons back
Good shit, man. Who are you playing? And what did you start doing differently to help with that climb?

I've been trying to Hog as much as I can, he's so powerful right now. Moira is also my new favorite Support, her mix of healing and damage is insane, I'm still bad at remembering I have an escape sometimes, but my stats are usually off the charts.

It's crazy how powerful Hog is. Can't stand when no one on my team wants to counter him because I hate having to deal with him and I suck as reaper.

It's crazy how powerful Hog is. Can't stand when no one on my team wants to counter him because I hate having to deal with him and I suck as reaper.
Reaper is my best character, so its not as bad as it could be (except when they have a Pharah), but I still feel like I have to chase his fat ass halfway across the level pumping clips into him before he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back