Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the point in these skins?
If you don't care about the esport side of Overwatch it's just a free skin of your choosing.

I got Dynasty Reaper, I'm probably getting my Gold Shotguns tonight and it's going to look siiick. I think they're going to be giving tokens for watching the streams on Twitch, so it shouldn't be too hard to add a few to the collection.
They've also said you can end up getting 100 free tokens if your account is in 'good standing'. So basically if you're not an asshole you'll get more free tokens.

Watching these pro Tracers makes me sick. What am I doing with my life?

Are the Asians on LA Valiant American born? Visas?

The only name I recognize is Silkthread. He is always top 5 in COMPETITIVE.

Seems like Zen is still a top tier pick

Are the Asians on LA Valiant American born? Visas?

The only name I recognize is Silkthread. He is always top 5 in COMPETITIVE.

Seems like Zen is still a top tier pick

Silk is a monster. It's hard to tell when his Soldier ult stops his aim is so good.

Mayhem Rein may be the best skin out of the league skins.

Like Dynasty and Outlaws skins for the most part too.

I was talking with my friend and she said the same thing lol.
He's a monster, that Genji massacre on Anubis was chilling. I expect lots of craziness on Numbani, it's a hard defense map.

Mayhem Rein may be the best skin out of the league skins.

Like Dynasty and Outlaws skins for the most part too.

I might grab Dragon Rein, I like the red. Dynasty Mercy is an epic skin.

I might grab Dragon Rein, I like the red. Dynasty Mercy is an epic skin.

Dynasty might have the P4P best skins, black and gold is just one of those color combos.

Seoul just beat Dallas.

Its interesting watching these pros then seconds later play in a low level comp game.

Seoul just beat Dallas.

Its interesting watching these pros then seconds later play in a low level comp game.
It's sad when you jump into comp and get solo tank/healer and have attack Torb after seeing how the game is meant to be played.

Dynasty might have the P4P best skins, black and gold is just one of those color combos.
It's hard to beat black and anything, let alone gold. Moira, Genji, Mercy, I want them all.

Amazing what a pro Zen really looks like. I saw a two hit kill, discord then a head shot. It was super quick.

Amazing what a pro Zen really looks like. I saw a two hit kill, discord then a head shot. It was super quick.
The best Zen in the game plays in the final game tonight. Jjonak for NYXL is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back