Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I've Moira and Reapered myself from 1680 to low Gold, but my tank game is a slight weakness. I play a mean Roadhog and Winston but Orisa bores me to tears, and teams are always asking for her. Rein used to be my boy, but there are just too many flankers.
Yeah, my original plan was to attack with Rein and defend with Orisa, but even on attack Orisa seems a stronger choice; even though the pushes can be a bit slower due to the barrier being fixed in place, at least I'm not just holding up a shield while marching forward and praying that my DPS can make something happen with the space I'm taking. It's the same reasoning behind preferring Zen over Mercy; yeah, Mercy can provide the best healing and Rez is invaluable, but I have to be able to pop heads so I'm not completely at the mercy of my team. Nothing more frustrating than having McCree and 76 on your team, yet neither one looks up to at least deter the Pharah that's shitting on everyone.

Yeah, my original plan was to attack with Rein and defend with Orisa, but even on attack Orisa seems a stronger choice; even though the pushes can be a bit slower due to the barrier being fixed in place, at least I'm not just holding up a shield while marching forward and praying that my DPS can make something happen with the space I'm taking. It's the same reasoning behind preferring Zen over Mercy; yeah, Mercy can provide the best healing and Rez is invaluable, but I have to be able to pop heads so I'm not completely at the mercy of my team. Nothing more frustrating than having McCree and 76 on your team, yet neither one looks up to at least deter the Pharah that's shitting on everyone.
Yeah, that's what has fueled my Moira play, I can't rely on these fucks in solo queue. When I see a Genji as Zen or Mercy, I'm usually fucked, but with Moira I'm just like like "okay, bring it." Unchecked Pharahs are the bane of low Gold, hitscan is the weakest position at this level, I am a good McCree, but even then you're counting on people keeping her busy and you healed.

I've been sick since New Years so I finally got a chance to do my placement matches and the first map is Junkertown.

<{clintugh}>

I hate when people try to boost their friends.

Last edited:
the group i played with all abandoned overwatch when the new COD came out. since november, ive tumbled from 2200 to 1800 :( slowly making me way back into gold, up to 2000 right now and just found a new group i played with yesterday. lost 1 match out of 5. pretty cool. im designated healer though, gonna suck when mercy gets nerfed again :(

also i melee'd a mercy as mercy and she said 'MEDIC! oh wait that's me" loools <21>

I always sneak around the back lines and target supports and other annoying targets. Always try to have at least two blinks when engaging in any fight so you can dodge enemy fire and have an extra for an escape, retrace if you need to. I like to hit and run, even if I don’t get an elimination, being a pest is pretty much the best way to play Tracer.
Good advice. I think I am pushing for elims too much and should just blink out of there and come back when I am less likely to get killed

Been having too much fun as Pharah lately

zNP85pW.gif

The age old question of Overwatch has once again been asked... why is it that the people who instalock dps(I assume every game) can never kill a Pharah?

The age old question of Overwatch has once again been asked... why is it that the people who instalock dps(I assume every game) can never kill a Pharah?

I love in quick play to wait until all the DPS instalock their genji, hanzo, widow whatever then picking a symmetra when the game starts. The levels of rage because I tell them they are more then welcome to play as a healer after they start raging at me.

"Kill"? I'd be happy to see someone at least put a body shot or two into her. I know she can be slippery if she knows how to use cover, but at least give her something to think about.

I’d flip my shit when we have a soldier who can’t lay a bullet on Pharah. I’m sitting out there like an asshole as Rein.

I’d flip my shit when we have a soldier who can’t lay a bullet on Pharah. I’m sitting out there like an asshole as Rein.
Haha, I tried to main Rein on my tank account but my first run-in with an untouched Pharah completely broke me. I can't always finish them off with Orisa, but they'll be flying some unfriendly skies.

Haha, I tried to main Rein on my tank account but my first run-in with an untouched Pharah completely broke me. I can't always finish them off with Orisa, but they'll be flying some unfriendly skies.

Seriously you don't even have to kill just put a few shots in her and she'll disappear if she's any good. If she's dumb she'll keep going till you kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back