Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the worst troll, if you notice a lot of her voice lines are apologies,

1. Sorry sorry sorry

2.you have to let it go

3.i was only trying to help

The worst part is that she can troll both friendly and enemy teams and can be very detrimental if the player wishes it.
Some asshole used her on Nepal when my team was up 2-0. It completely changed the game to their favor. She was freezing shit on the point and our dumb ass tanks just stood there and took it.

Last night I decide to play some quick play games and fuck around with Doomfist some more while my wife makes me dinner. Game starts and I can't pick doomfist. Right away I'm think WTF did they remove him to do some updates or something? Oh well I pick Torb on Attack because who cares that's why. We lose obviously and then the next round starts...I suddenly realize I must have picked comp without even noticing. Suffice it to say we lost that much.

Some asshole used her on Nepal when my team was up 2-0. It completely changed the game to their favor. She was freezing shit on the point and our dumb ass tanks just stood there and took it.

Don't you hate that. When you're dominating a team and your like "We got this". Next thing you know they make a change and your getting your ass handed to your. This has happened a lot to me recently with Tracer I've noticed. Will be doing good and then the enemy team picks tracer and suddenly she's taking out everyone.

So a bit of a random question for the people that play on PC. Do you guys ever just get 'dead clicks', like you click your mouse but nothing happens? I get in during game sometimes but lately I've been noticing it when I go to open something or even close a tab. I don't know if my mouse if starting to get fucked, I bought it in like April so it shouldn't be that, or something else is going on.

It may be where I haven't played in a few months, but it seems like Tracer's blink never runs out. I don't remember her being this difficult to deal with.

I've been playing a ton of Lucio with some Rein to fill when it's needed. 90% of the time I get matched with level 40 dpsers who are fucking atrocious. A Lucio should not have gold elims.

This game is reminding me why I took a couple month break. I can't find a decent team at all, I hate that most of the time you either dominate or get dominated, 0 balance still. I main D Va and I have no answer for tracer. She can blink way too often and D Va does next to no damage so if I end up getting a few shots on her it means pretty much nothing. This is such a good game, I just wish that there weren't so many frustrating aspects to it.

It may be where I haven't played in a few months, but it seems like Tracer's blink never runs out. I don't remember her being this difficult to deal with.
I just said it earlier in the previous thread,

a really good Tracer can wipe the entire team, I've seen it multiple times too, does a lot of damage up close, has a tiny hit box and can heal herself.

a really good Tracer can wipe the entire team, I've seen it multiple times too, does a lot of damage up close, has a tiny hit box and can heal herself.

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I'm not sure how to even go about keeping her at bay.

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I'm not sure how to even go about keeping her at bay.
Torborn's turret destroys her, she can't escape it's damage no matter how good she is or how many times she blinks. It's got an aimbot after all.

Other than that only a very skilled player can hit her enough to kill her i guess 1v1.

This game is reminding me why I took a couple month break. I can't find a decent team at all, I hate that most of the time you either dominate or get dominated, 0 balance still. I main D Va and I have no answer for tracer. She can blink way too often and D Va does next to no damage so if I end up getting a few shots on her it means pretty much nothing. This is such a good game, I just wish that there weren't so many frustrating aspects to it.

Tracer is one of the few characters with true carry potential. A good Tracer can carry from Bronze to the Pros.

Torborn's turret destroys her, she can't escape it's damage no matter how good she is or how many times she blinks. It's got an aimbot after all.

Other than that only a very skilled player can hit her enough to kill her i guess 1v1.

Tracer is one of the few characters with true carry potential. A good Tracer can carry from Bronze to the Pros.

I think I'm just going to start avoiding her if the situation allows it.

I think I'm just going to start avoiding her if the situation allows it.
If you play D'va you can really annoy a Tracer by just tapping your defense matrix to activate and then letting it go. She'll waste her shots into the defense matrix and then either be reloading on blinking while it's down. Do that a few times and they'll get pissed off and leave you alone for a bit.

If you play D'va you can really annoy a Tracer by just tapping your defense matrix to activate and then letting it go. She'll waste her shots into the defense matrix and then either be reloading on blinking while it's down. Do that a few times and they'll get pissed off and leave you alone for a bit.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I'll take any advice I can get on dealing with Tracer and Genji. Those 2 pester me like no other.

I really wish D Va did more damage.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I'll take any advice I can get on dealing with Tracer and Genji. Those 2 pester me like no other.

I really wish D Va did more damage.
I find D.VA to be very powerful already. imagine this, you hold your defense matrix in front of the enemy team in a corridor and EVERYTHING they throw at you is swallowed up. Meanwhile your team behind you can be shooting relentlessly at the enemy and that will damage them, even wipe them out. Seen this tactic used a lot. Also remember she has no RELOAD! If anything she's too powerful imo. Mech dies, D.VA is still alive with a high rate of fire pistol and a tiny hitbox, calls her mech again. She's pretty much immortal..

I find D.VA to be very powerful already. imagine this, you hold your defense matrix in front of the enemy team in a corridor and EVERYTHING they throw at you is swallowed up. Meanwhile your team behind you can be shooting relentlessly at the enemy and that will damage them, even wipe them out. Seen this tactic used a lot. Also remember she has no RELOAD! If anything she's too powerful imo. Mech dies, D.VA is still alive with a high rate of fire pistol and a tiny hitbox, calls her mech again. She's pretty much immortal..

I guess I say that because I'm usually on a bad team and half the time I'm taking on most of the enemies alone, and I don't feel like I can do much damage against an entire unit. When I'm on a decent team and I can just play my part, I feel pretty dominant with her.

This is the best method I've found to dealing with her. Eventually she tries to target your turrent at which point I just wait for her to come after my turret and shoot her with my gun she can't win. At best she kills me and then my turret kills her.

She's pretty powerful. I've found that Zarya is pretty good at neutralizing her though. Kills her so quick. Doomfist also seems to do a lot of damage to her as well. I charged her and took a huge chunk of her health away.

Played 4 games today. 1st two games I had a duo of 2 terrible dps mains who refused to switch, 3rd game had a blatant xaim user, then to top off the overwatch experience I had a leaver in my 4th game.

I've had enough of these people who pick Orisa and then set up their fucking shield OFF THE POINT and never move onto it once. Like, how stupid can you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back